Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionare.
(15-04-2015, 08:22 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=40663.msg228255#msg228255 date=1429083167]
[quote author=Elmo link=topic=40663.msg228229#msg228229 date=1429046440]

The extra speed the ragnars has is very noticeable imo... I dont know of any bots that the illustrious or dragon axe can kill in less hits that the ragnars can off the top of my head... however the illustrious is longer which in some cases becomes very noticeable and useful when chain stunning a fast moving bot.
I tend to use nord rangers as my practice dummy when it comes to testing out weapons and its fair to say that all 3 weapons can 1 hit kill rangers so they all pass the test in my book Wink
[/quote]

Yeah, Nord Rangers are good testing item  Wink Swadian Courage (54c) and better take them down in 1 swing (usually) while Vengeance / Steel Cutter and others this grade need 2. However when we step up one grade with enemy armour rating (e.g Nord Huscarl) 60c starts to make the difference.
Thanks for remarks, Elmo.
[/quote] From some that had a Swadian Courage I just got a Illustrious wow that thing is op Tongue

Btw guys Dwp vs Illustrious who wins ? My guess there good at diffent things no clear winner.
[/quote]

Dwp is better at killing bosses with very high armor such as the War Marshal, Ragnar, Thor, and Odin.  For most other bots the Illustrious is better.  Higher base damage + more speed + more length lets you do more dps in most cases.  Only exceptions might be Thor's Chosen, Jotnes, and Odin's Chosen.  The Illustrious still kills them fine but the dwp might take off a hit on some of those high armor bots. 
more examples on which dwp is better: follower wave 6 rag, or Queen Guard wave 16 hard. At the enf of the day, buy dwp, its just the best!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=40663.msg228266#msg228266 date=1429088422]
more examples on which dwp is better: follower wave 6 rag, or Queen Guard wave 16 hard. At the enf of the day, buy dwp, its just the best!
Well i have had a Dwp for like 1 day (Got it to get my Ek) 
I did see how it is short it was and how the model dose not show how it is 69 Length! and for the people that have never had one it is the same Length as the Dragon Axe.
Guess if you are fine with the Length and speed it would be better.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yes, DWP is the strongest against heavy armoured enemies, still the length makes it difficult to use sometimes. I said bb to my Dragon Axe for that reason.