Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Legionare.
My previous post was for poor players, if you have money I recommend you to buy the following items:

1)Illustrious or Dreaded War Pick,
2)Impervious,
3)Dragon Breath,
4)Tome

You'll be a killing machine if you have all these items. Wink
Less talking, more raiding!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYBHptwwOdU
(11-04-2015, 08:19 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Any Wrath users to shed some light on Comparison with 60c weapons?

Have them both, like them both, use them both.  The extra reach on the Illustrious is more noticeable than the extra cut damage most of the time.  The same goes for the speed of the Ragnar's Wrath.  Each can be advantageous when charging the enemy, so it really depends on what you prefer.
(11-04-2015, 07:54 PM)Winter link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=40663.msg227859#msg227859 date=1428740368]
Any Wrath users to shed some light on Comparison with 60c weapons?

Have them both, like them both, use them both.  The extra reach on the Illustrious is more noticeable than the extra cut damage most of the time.  The same goes for the speed of the Ragnar's Wrath.  Each can be advantageous when charging the enemy, so it really depends on what you prefer.
[/quote]

I agree with this.  I've used both the Illustrious and Ragnar's Wrath and they are both very good.  I prefer the balance of the Illustrious as I notice the increase in length more than the wrath's increase in speed.  There are very few bots that the Illustrious will consistently one-hit that the wrath won't.  As Winter has said it really depends on what you prefer. 
Thanks guys, that's valuable info. One does not have the chance to test Wrath often Smile
(11-04-2015, 08:16 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: [quote author=Winter link=topic=40663.msg227929#msg227929 date=1428782085]
[quote author=Bobo link=topic=40663.msg227859#msg227859 date=1428740368]
Any Wrath users to shed some light on Comparison with 60c weapons?

[/quote]

I agree with this.  I've used both the Illustrious and Ragnar's Wrath and they are both very good.  I prefer the balance of the Illustrious as I notice the increase in length more than the wrath's increase in speed.  There are very few bots that the Illustrious will consistently one-hit that the wrath won't.  As Winter has said it really depends on what you prefer.
[/quote]

I notice the speed of the Ragnar's Wrath a lot.  I have been able to out fight multiple nords of high skill level because of how fast my sword us.

Again it comes down to what you prefer.  For me when weapons get to a certain point of damage, I like more speed of a couple more points of damage.  Other people have other things they like though.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Steel sword is pretty dope
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
(14-04-2015, 07:58 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

I notice the speed of the Ragnar's Wrath a lot.  I have been able to out fight multiple nords of high skill level because of how fast my sword us.

Again it comes down to what you prefer. 
For me when weapons get to a certain point of damage, I like more speed of a couple more points of damage.  Other people have other things they like though.
[/quote]
I have the same impression. Once I get kills in 1 swing against some and still need 2 against others (or much more against the real strong ones...) even with one grade stronger weapon, it gets down to speed. Very true.

(14-04-2015, 08:17 PM)Deerpig link Wrote: Steel sword is pretty dope
omg...
(11-04-2015, 08:19 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Any Wrath users to shed some light on Comparison with 60c weapons?

The extra speed the ragnars has is very noticeable imo... I dont know of any bots that the illustrious or dragon axe can kill in less hits that the ragnars can off the top of my head... however the illustrious is longer which in some cases becomes very noticeable and useful when chain stunning a fast moving bot.

I tend to use nord rangers as my practice dummy when it comes to testing out weapons and its fair to say that all 3 weapons can 1 hit kill rangers so they all pass the test in my book Wink

Obviously im going to be  slightly biased towards the Ragnars as I own one myself Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
(14-04-2015, 09:20 PM)Elmo link Wrote:

The extra speed the ragnars has is very noticeable imo... I dont know of any bots that the illustrious or dragon axe can kill in less hits that the ragnars can off the top of my head... however the illustrious is longer which in some cases becomes very noticeable and useful when chain stunning a fast moving bot.
I tend to use nord rangers as my practice dummy when it comes to testing out weapons and its fair to say that all 3 weapons can 1 hit kill rangers so they all pass the test in my book Wink
[/quote]

Yeah, Nord Rangers are good testing item  Wink Swadian Courage (54c) and better take them down in 1 swing (usually) while Vengeance / Steel Cutter and others this grade need 2. However when we step up one grade with enemy armour rating (e.g Nord Huscarl) 60c starts to make the difference.
Thanks for remarks, Elmo.
(15-04-2015, 07:32 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Elmo link=topic=40663.msg228229#msg228229 date=1429046440]

[/quote]

Yeah, Nord Rangers are good testing item  Wink Swadian Courage (54c) and better take them down in 1 swing (usually) while Vengeance / Steel Cutter and others this grade need 2. However when we step up one grade with enemy armour rating (e.g Nord Huscarl) 60c starts to make the difference.
Thanks for remarks, Elmo.
[/quote] From some that had a Swadian Courage I just got a Illustrious wow that thing is op Tongue

Btw guys Dwp vs Illustrious who wins ? My guess there good at diffent things no clear winner.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|