Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Possibility of biased admins?
"Schoi,

You have received a warning for insulting other users and/or staff members. Please cease these activities and abide by the forum rules otherwise we will take further action. In your specific case, after I have reviewed what each side has to say, I honestly don't understand why you feel the need to keep trying to start stuff with them. Please just move on, I'm certain they will be more than happy to do the same. If you continue harassing them, I can promise that *you* will be the one regretting it, not them.

Regards,
The NordInvasion Forum Team."

Hey I'm back! The guy nobody likes.

I have received a warning from the "NordInvasion Forum Team" that I am now being watched. I can only conclude from this message that the NordInvasion Forum Team is biased, and wants to cause suffering for me by looking at the following quote, "If you continue harassing them, I can promise that *you* will be the one regretting it, not them.".

Fine, I wont "harass" the Blessed members because of your warning, however I am still concerned about why none of the admins didn't stop the discrimination in that time. This is why I am posting this topic to the public, my case has not been solved. You admins keep muffling me instead of dealing with the issue I have. If you decide to ban me then again, you are muffling me. Even a PM discussing why you wont look into the issue I have is enough, but threats are just getting tiresome.

Please feel free NI community to post your opinions below or PM me.
It is not a threat, it is a promise.  Regardless of whatever discrimination you may feel is happening, the fact of the matter is that you have been the one we are seeing harass players in game and posting rudely on their house threads.  If you are breaking the rules and are the one always drawing our attention, you will be the one that is watched and punished.  It is pretty logical.  If you have nothing nice to say, stop talking, stop posting, and stop harassing people.  If you believe you have been wronged, send in a report to admins/developer, but do not take it upon yourself to harass those players that you disagree with.  Topic closed.