Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I made a 'Let's Play' of Nord Invasion!
This seems like the most relevant place to post it, just thought I should make a video on it seeing how much time it has taken from my life recently!  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsVs4qMxpOE

Jumped through a few different EU servers in video, both hard and normal so some people may spot themselves Wink aha
Captain of The Vyne
Im checking this out.  ;D  Wish you did NA though  Sad
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I wondered what the idiots were doing when they ran around punching and doing random stuff, now I know!  :Smile
Start the game already!
I am in this video! Now I am famous. Yea  ;D

And CaptainFluke I think it was a great video. You are really funny  ;D
(12-08-2012, 08:45 PM)Jarold link Wrote:Im checking this out.  ;D  Wish you did NA though  Sad

thanks, and I would've but I recorded it middle of the day UK time so they were empty! maybe next time, i'm tempted to do another video Smile

(12-08-2012, 08:54 PM)Sparhawk link Wrote:I wondered what the idiots were doing when they ran around punching and doing random stuff, now I know!  :Smile

it was intense training!!  ;D

(12-08-2012, 09:07 PM)Triari link Wrote:I am in this video! Now I am famous. Yea  ;D

And CaptainFluke I think it was a great video. You are really funny  ;D

thanks! and yeah, you're my example hunter/sharpshooter/marksman/sniper aha  Big Grin
Captain of The Vyne
That was a funny video. Some really funny bits in it, though the constant moving about pointlessly (like ground, sky, ground, sky) got a bit annoying Tongue

"Screw you archers...screeewww you...awww!"
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Hey congrats Wink Really worked out, you need to make more it makes me laugh Wink
My in steam name is Phalangite Caesar
nice work made one to but in german and with loud sound sorry!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(22-08-2012, 09:42 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote:That was a funny video. Some really funny bits in it, though the constant moving about pointlessly (like ground, sky, ground, sky) got a bit annoying Tongue

"Screw you archers...screeewww you...awww!"

yeah there was a lot of that I took out and if I go back and make another video I can include less of that because I don't need to show it again Smile

(22-08-2012, 11:43 AM)Caesar link Wrote:Hey congrats Wink Really worked out, you need to make more it makes me laugh Wink

Thanks! I probably will when i've done a few things and set my channel up properly (it's brand new so subscribe Wink Wink Wink haha)

(22-08-2012, 02:49 PM)Jalau link Wrote:nice work made one to but in german and with loud sound sorry!

Loud sound is the best! (I only say that because I can't get mine to not be loud Tongue)
Captain of The Vyne
omg im at youtube! xD

Fus Ro Dah Wink

nice video mate...hope you make some more
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]