Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing CD key
I've bought warband on steam some time ago and looks like it overwrites my old non-steam cd-key when i launch it from steam so i cant properly load any char ingame. So is it possible to assign my chars\account to new cd-key?
Volh, Wotan, Vint
If they are in separate folders since there will be one in the steam common games folder and the original game folder. I suggest backing up your older non steam version, making a copy, then merging it with the steam version. Hopefully the chars will carry over, but I doubt it since I just recently moved computers and doing that made me lose chats even though I had copy and pasted the game over to the new comp.

Anyway for a more decent solution to directly migrate chars, I found this guide [or forums thread really], it should be more useful: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=92807.0
*It also involves editing game files so you still should back up your game in case
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I dont think its game files problem. I've checked again: entered server with steam version with proper char names-all chars are naked. Non-steam version got same effect. Changed cd-key to my old non-steam one in registry - nonsteam version loaded all character's equipment just fine, steam version changed my cd-key and yet again i was naked. So i guess server side checks cd-key and doesnt care about local files.
Volh, Wotan, Vint
If you still wish to transfer your characters, PM me with a character name and ID from your old account and another character name and ID from your new account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...