Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How to earn gold quick?
How to earn gold quick?
How, Because i want to get the tome so i need gold fast? tell me your tips :p
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
If you want to earn money, you have to play and loot mats/ legendary item.
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam
(05-03-2015, 11:42 AM)FrogMan link Wrote: If you want to earn money, you have to play and loot mats/ legendary item.

Far from being the fastest way though, unless youre incredibly lucky.
Loot something is the only way.  It comes slowly if you just play the game.
The way I learned how to earn gold very fast was at first, I sold CTS. Because I could craft them for 900k, and then sell them for 1.3 million, and get a 400k profit. I then moved on to various items, as well as watching the prices and playing ALOT. doing this, you can make about 2 million in a week if you get good at it.

another way is to join one of the main houses (LK,VM,FV,SK, or Blessed) and go to all of the events that you can make it to. Doing this will get you alot of loots, and a much better chance of looting a legandary.

These were they ways that I got all of my wealth.

Good luck.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(05-03-2015, 01:36 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote: another way is to join one of the main houses (LK,VM,FV,SK, or Blessed) and go to all of the events that you can make it to. Doing this will get you alot of loots, and a much better chance of looting a legandary.

Going to expand on this if it's not too clear. It doesn't really which house you join, once you're known among the TS base you can pretty much get into any event run by the major houses since it's usually the case that there aren't 16 members on at any one point even on planned events. You'll of course be superseded if more than 16 people show up by members [sub][sub]and more popular people[/sub][/sub].
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

buy low, sell high. thats all you can do, unless you got the luck to loot legendarys like twice a month, as some people do.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=40901.msg223840#msg223840 date=1425644799]
(...) unless you got the luck to loot legendarys like twice a month, as some people do.

Ha, ha, or 3 times in 12 days like some ppl do  Big Grin

Well, ofc trading items is a good way to go to make big money, the problem however is that you need some capital first to start and then patience to make it grow. If Bubbles is low on cash, he will have to get some first. Best way is to just play alot on ragna and hard and sell green mats like lumps, waters, sulphurs etc. I make average like 100k per day from mats I get playing.

But for those really low on cash and just beginning there is also crafting one can make money with (and level up at the same time). Most of craftable items sell cheaper than crafting cost but there are some that bring profit. When I levelled up blacksmith I used to make money selling dozens of Steel Swords, Strange Great Swords, Ornate Espadas etc. When levelled alchemist enough to make oil I started to make like 5k per each I craft and sell. This is no big money, still selling cheap craftables can bring 100k per week.

Anyway, patience my friend, money will come, that's my advice.  Wink