Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Royal Assassins and Juggernauts
hello i am asking if the both named bots can be like long time ago?
Royal Assassins like Hired Assassins and Juggs with Hammer?

write what you think about
crush through waves were fun. would be nice to see them back again, gets boring shielding against cut weps all the time. i miss the balls to the wall slashing lines that used to be common on jugg waves in the old days.
Going Deep
what i said Big Grin :*
none else who have to say anything what he thinks?
This sounds like a decent idea, we already have fiones on the normal mode later waves so why not. I would like to see a mix of jugs of pikes and hammers. It would make it more difficult but that's not nessasarily bad.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

So, Develoopers what are you thinking about this idea? Would it be possible to make Royal assassins a bit Slower and Juggernauts mixed with Shield/Pike and their hammer? cause it would bring more fun to kill them and it would be more interesting.
Why do you want slower assassins ?
sorry did i wrote slower? i meant like a time ago the Royal assassins was like the hired assassins cause i saw the last 2days ago much full server where they died from wave 8.
Well, team gets wiped sometimes. I would not support making assassins on hard to be like on normal. Hard should be hard while normal is normal. Wave 8 can be tough but should game be made less challenging it would also be less fun and satisfying, IMHO.
(24-03-2015, 12:31 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: sorry did i wrote slower? i meant like a time ago the Royal assassins was like the hired assassins cause i saw the last 2days ago much full server where they died from wave 8.

What exactly is it about Hired Assassins from Normal that you want the Royal Assassins to have on Hard? Because the Royal Assassin is just basically a stronger version of the Hired Assassin with coconut puffbombs.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."