Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

CLOSE IT or block
[glow=red,2,300]what happened?:[/glow] alexudos needed to life .. I'm not having paid attention to the chat, believing that all was ready, I killed the 'last .. alexudos then began to use the caps lock writing that served them life, subsequently died and started to insult me ​​and threaten me that, having as a "friend" an admin, I would reported .. (you see everything in the picture) I want to emphasize that he repeated the insults several times (the ones you see in the image)
aspect of feedback from some admin

Greetings from Andy

[glow=red,2,300]JUST WANT SOME ANSWER FROM ADMIN. NOT FROM OTHER PLAYER, THANKS[/glow]
[Image: 2012081300010.jpg]

[glow=red,2,300]JUST WANT SOME ANSWER FROM ADMIN. NOT FROM OTHER PLAYER, THANKS[/glow]
What answer do you want form us? Looks to me like a stupid report for a stupid argument that no one cares about. Please stop wasting our time with this sort of stuff. If we had a report for every player that swore at another player then we would run out of database space.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
yes, but the insults?? him have insulted me many times !
I can only see one insult in there and it is not a racist remark or something massively offensive. This is the internet, we cannot control it. This is what happens when kids are allowed to use a computer. If you have a problem with his attitude please sort it in private between yourselves. You cannot possible expect us to warn/ban every player that says a naughty word.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
CLOSE IT or block
Calm down,, Don't take players talk so seriously and everything is fine.

If he start to insult you directly,, post about it.