Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The fix for Ranger
(17-03-2015, 11:44 AM)Mr_Moustashio link Wrote: You say how it's unfair that halberdier has a possible 91 body armor compared to the rangers 64 obviously this gap is only this high because of the inclusion of the high priced legendaries. So if we were to compare just the top tier craftables for these classes you would notice that halberdier only marginally beats it with 70 armor compared to the 64 and as it should since all the other tier 4+ pikeman/sniper gear or the same level results with pikeman having better armor.

Pretty much just this.

Give them an inch and they'll want a yard.  Ranger is exactly where it should be for now.  Over time it will have new armors added, but suggesting it get so many buffs going in so many directions does not suit our vision for this class.  The stats are also perfectly fine.  As many others have stated, Ranger is not a kiting class and nerfing their SHIELDING skill to increase their AGILITY skill is completely against what this class is about.

As far as the comments about looking better.... well, I personally like the ranger armor and Grinder Helmet and think the other helmets look silly, and many people in the comments also put forth their varying opinions, so it is pretty clear that looks are very subjective and not something to make a fuss about.  If you don't like it, wear something else or wait for something new to come out.

I appreciate suggestions, particularly ones about stats, but only if they have logical arguments comparing it with other classes/items and don't appear to just be a bunch of numbers thrown out with "buff my stuff please."  If you want new armor sets added, please include models.  Stat suggestions are not helpful if there are no models or existing items to go along with them.  Numbers are easy to pick and change.
Thank you winter and all it seams like you all though that I wanted all of those things but half of them were not my ideas :p
So my guess if I can find some one to make this armor that I have in mind I think that would make me and all the other rangers happy + make it craftable as there only a small group of people that take ranger as a real hero

PS I made this ranger armor like a year ago now I think I can upgrade

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This topic is a bit old but i found a old screen shot from the April Surprise

Any thoughts about that and Greg you said it looks bad i like the look of it Tongue 

Well to me it does not look much better than grinder but I dont really care how It look (not that bad as I thought it could). The main problem is that with curent stats it would be too op for archer so you would need slightly diffrent looking one.
Legendarys looted:
Aurora Blade - April 2013
Barbutte with Coif - February 2014
Eastern Katana - November 2014
Tiger Scale Armor - November 2015
(12-04-2015, 04:30 PM)Greg link Wrote: Well to me it does not look much better than grinder but I dont really care how It look (not that bad as I thought it could). The main problem is that with curent stats it would be too op for archer so you would need slightly diffrent looking one.
Ye i though so stats wise but model wise i think it good.

Just a idea you now that Dev Defender Helmet with that chain like the Tracker Hood how it covers the mouth use that chain on it i would like to see how that would look.

If you want an armor that looks good with a grinder I found this one when looking through the nordinvasion items I would definantly get this armor if it was put ingame for ranger if it.
AFG

(17-04-2015, 11:32 PM)Mr Killer link Wrote: If you want an armor that looks good with a grinder I found this one when looking through the nordinvasion items I would definantly get this armor if it was put ingame for ranger if it.
Will say that not bad not bad at all ... but Grinder Helmet by it self dose not look good i cant remember who it was but some one in Ts some days ago said "Why dont they just make it a better color." 

If you look at Trans, the Ranger armor etc.. It stands out so much,Maybe make it the same color as Fearsome idk.

I would like to see some make it a bit darker or something,Even in that last pic you can see it as this shine to it i think matte looks better in almost all cases for helms.