Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
What!?

I'm EU and i can make it (sorry for those that can't  :'( )
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
ugh...its gonna be 4 in the morn for me isnt it  :-\
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
To whoever is currently running VLKA:

I just donated my entire bank to the house bank account. In the small chance I come back in the future, please help me get back on my feet. In the mean time, use it all to the benefit of the house and community as a whole. Also feel free to put me on some sort of 'inactive' list if you want and kick my alt if there is room constraints or anything. (actually i can't remember if my alt is currently in or not. whatever)

Cheers and game on,
Flammy

Donated stuff (for possible, future, record keeping purposes):

123261 Gold
52 x Heavy Cloth
158 x Hardened Metal
16 x Sturdy Wood
130 x Old BootS
76 x Crooked Stick
218 x Cloth
354 x Wood
117 x Bent Sword
33 x Metal
1 x Small Lump of Lead
33 x Coal
36 x Twisted String
1 x Heavy Barricade
1 x Sharpshooter Bow
1 x Barricade
18 x Shade Ore
1 x Bodkin Arrows
1 x War Bow
(15-11-2012, 09:07 AM)Flammy link Wrote: To whoever is currently running VLKA:

I just donated my entire bank to the house bank account. In the small chance I come back in the future, please help me get back on my feet. In the mean time, use it all to the benefit of the house and community as a whole. Also feel free to put me on some sort of 'inactive' list if you want and kick my alt if there is room constraints or anything. (actually i can't remember if my alt is currently in or not. whatever)

Cheers and game on,
Flammy

Donated stuff (for possible, future, record keeping purposes):

123261 Gold
52 x Heavy Cloth
158 x Hardened Metal
16 x Sturdy Wood
130 x Old BootS
76 x Crooked Stick
218 x Cloth
354 x Wood
117 x Bent Sword
33 x Metal
1 x Small Lump of Lead
33 x Coal
36 x Twisted String
1 x Heavy Barricade
1 x Sharpshooter Bow
1 x Barricade
18 x Shade Ore
1 x Bodkin Arrows
1 x War Bow

Thank you Flammy this is very generous and beneficial to the house. You most certainly will get a leg up when you choose to come back.

On a side note, all donations are recorded and currently we aren't removing in-actives from the house, as you say. Not their main characters anyway.

Unfortunatly with AU servers done at the moment, VLKA hasn't been overly active. When they come back up I would like to see those active members who are logging in to check to see if the servers are back up hit it hard. The AU community will be a bit lacking once they come back up, so we need to help bolster numbers again. (Servers will hopefully return very soon...)
Thx flammy and will you seen soon Smile
Wusel @ Omnia
(15-11-2012, 02:48 PM)Lost_Legend link Wrote: Thx flammy and will you seen soon Smile

Unlikely with finals and such coming up  :Smile but well see  Smile

Cheers
hey guys long time no see, finished school for now so will start playing again soon Smile!!!!!! when's the next big night?
(18-11-2012, 03:27 AM)madguy13 link Wrote: hey guys long time no see, finished school for now so will start playing again soon Smile!!!!!! when's the next big night?

Hello, unfortunately with NA and AU servers down at the moment VLKA is a little inactive at the moment. We will be hitting it hard when they are back up though.
ngame Name: Yarula_The_Great
Level: 39
Class: Commando, Militia
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith and level 5.
Time Zone: Australian EST
Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fozzbruh/

Legendaries:
ingame name: [TSW]muppetarms
level: 48
Class: Sharpshooter, Infantry
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith level 8
Time zone: AEST

reporting for duty!