Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Old Infantry Class Progression Info
This is great, guys!

Very useful!  Big Grin
(21-12-2011, 10:58 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Thanks a lot man. Going from Heavy Infantry to Sergeant, you unlock Guard Helm (47 Armor) and Vaegir Nobleman Helm (45). You also gain access to Cuir Bouilli (50 body armor, 15 Leg) and Mail with Surcoat (42 body, 14 leg). For boots you gain access to Mail Boots (31 Armor). There may be more that were unlocked but these are probably the most important.

As for weapons, you can access Morning Star, Great Bardiche, and Two Handed Sword (unless that was unlocked prior). I believe Elite Scimitar, Iron War Axe, and One Handed Battle Axe are also unlocked. Perhaps I should just take a screenshot of these...
Two Handed Sword, Elite Scimitar and One Handed Battle Axe are unlocked at Heavy Infantry
Marcoux: would you mind if I used your formatting to make a chart for the Cavalry classes?

EDIT: I got eager and stole it before you consented  :-X If you're not okay with this, let me know and I'll devise an original formatting for my thread. Otherwise, thanks!
(22-12-2011, 10:36 PM)brave_chicken link Wrote: Marcoux: would you mind if I used your formatting to make a chart for the Cavalry classes?

EDIT: I got eager and stole it before you consented  :-X If you're not okay with this, let me know and I'll devise an original formatting for my thread. Otherwise, thanks!

Hahaha, I have no problem with that ! It's all for the community. Just give me some credit. Not really needed, simply appreciated Tongue.
(22-12-2011, 11:17 AM)Voldirs link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=469.msg4707#msg4707 date=1324508313]
Thanks a lot man. Going from Heavy Infantry to Sergeant, you unlock Guard Helm (47 Armor) and Vaegir Nobleman Helm (45). You also gain access to Cuir Bouilli (50 body armor, 15 Leg) and Mail with Surcoat (42 body, 14 leg). For boots you gain access to Mail Boots (31 Armor). There may be more that were unlocked but these are probably the most important.

As for weapons, you can access Morning Star, Great Bardiche, and Two Handed Sword (unless that was unlocked prior). I believe Elite Scimitar, Iron War Axe, and One Handed Battle Axe are also unlocked. Perhaps I should just take a screenshot of these...
Two Handed Sword, Elite Scimitar and One Handed Battle Axe are unlocked at Heavy Infantry
[/quote]                                                                                                                           
I'm only infantry, and I already bought the One Handed Battle Axe of someone at the auction house and am capable of using it. Though that does explain why I can't pick it up if  drop it... Is this a known glitch or fault in the system that I'm unknowingly exploiting?
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
(23-12-2011, 07:41 AM)Einarr link Wrote:                                                                                                                        
I'm only infantry, and I already bought the One Handed Battle Axe of someone at the auction house and am capable of using it. Though that does explain why I can't pick it up if  drop it... Is this a known glitch or fault in the system that I'm unknowingly exploiting?
There are 2 types oh One Handed Battle Axe(they have the same name), first was unlocked at infantry and second at heavy infantry. You cant take axe, probably because of lack of strenght
(24-12-2011, 11:03 AM)Johao link Wrote: There should be a thread for equipment unlocks per class.

That would make the lives of hesitant newcomers much much easier.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...502.0.html
Are strength and agility affected by classes?
I often post off a mobile, so please excuse me for my occasional bad paragraphing and spelling
(28-12-2011, 01:23 AM)Einarr link Wrote: Are strength and agility affected by classes?
I think that classes will increase them, but every 2500 melee xp = 1 str point, and every 2500 ranged xp = 1 agi point. I'm a heavy longbow with nothing in infantry or cav, and I still have 22 strength.
To make a correction to Earthdforce's post -- ranged and melee exp do affect agility and strength respectively, but we are currently unsure of the actual conversion. It appears to me that the exp required is incremental -- that is, it increases per point you gain.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma