Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Pikeman Stuff should I get after reaching T4
So I got my German Poleaxe, Jarids and such after reaching T4, and what would be my next goal in terms of Weapons?
I think you should get Craftable Throwing Spear and something like Swadian Poleaxe
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam
(19-02-2015, 07:02 PM)BuliwyfZRage link Wrote: So I got my German Poleaxe, Jarids and such after reaching T4, and what would be my next goal in terms of Weapons?
Do you have pikeman's plated vest? I would get that first if not. Then go for CTS, which seems scary but is well worth it. Then you can buy a new polearm if you want, but if you're planning on Master Peltast I'd wait on the polearm. Make sure you focus on your support as well. Then go for a new helmet or new armor.
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
I already got the T4 Armor, but Im wondering since all of the Pikemans Weapons are expensive as fuq.
It is expensive, yes, but what can one do about it? Best improvement I ever got for my pike was CTS.
(19-02-2015, 07:59 PM)Bobo link Wrote: It is expensive, yes, but what can one do about it? Best improvement I ever got for my pike was CTS.

Yeap exactly. CTS made all the difference.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Even if you're not going peltast, those CTS makes you incredibly competitive offensively by giving you a great deal of dmg as well as helping your team out.

All in all, I'd say if you're not going full melee marauder, this should be your first pirchase on the count of jow quickly it pays for itself as well as future stuff as well.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair