Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Chars Not Recognised Ingame?
Hey all, I was playing my chars on Friday, and now for whatever reason when I log into a game it just shows them as a level 1 & unregistered (you get the new player code)
Char names as follows:
CC_Cuchulainn
CC_Cuchulainns_Revenge
According to db those players are not level 1 and defo registered. Think the problem must be on your end. Check the name you play on to make sure they're def matched up. Other than that, you using a new copy of the game?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Don't know if this is related, but since he posted, so last couple of days or so, my alt SB_Cu_Chulainn (lvl31 to differentiate), can't find a server, it's blank. So no servers load.

But when I switch to SB_Illithar all fine again? I have no idea how to fix this, now I wonder if anyone changed a setting for SB_Cu_Chulainn as it's so similar by mistake?

Actually coming here to look for anyone with similar issue and found this post.

So finding this post seemed too much of a coincidence??

My other alt, SB_Slaine_mac_Roth works fine as well.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.
That is odd. It turns up no servers for any mods?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hyper thanks for the reply. So I had the NI mod filter on, when I turn it off the other 2 alts show all the mods and hey presto I get just the NI mods with SB_Cu_Chulainn. Makes me now think it's local to my machine and if necessary I'll do a full uninstall re-install.

But it it all keeps working I'm happy. Sorry for posting so quick, but did seem a bit of a coincidence at the time.
If only every issue revealed a solution so quickly. Now to sort Cuchulainn...
- Fingus
Sorry about the late reply. I can still log into the game site and see my chars, and nothing has changed on my comp (mod wise & m&b) but the unchanged char names that where working the night before no longer do... I have made sure they are correct and there has been no change unfortunately Tongue
Hmmm jump onto IRC sometime and we'll see if we can get to the bottom of this... The chars are def still in the db
- Fingus
I am having similar issues with this so if there was a solution may I please partake/If there is no solution may I help.