Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTK Studded Gauntlets
Hey, so I wanna know who has Studded Gauntlets and if anyone out there wants to trade them. PM, Steam, or Post Here!
Steam: Holo Steel
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
huscarlton got the gautlets but i dont knw if he trades
Commando LvL 52-Fearsome-Aurora
Are they a Ioot?
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
(17-08-2012, 05:42 AM)mitvem11 link Wrote: huscarlton got the gautlets but i dont knw if he trades

If I asked Banks he would crush my dreams into many many tiny pieces.  Tongue

(17-08-2012, 10:32 AM)Feel_It link Wrote: Are they a Ioot?

Only 1 was dropped, the rest were crafted before they fixed the mistake. Too bad I wasn't online atm, but I want a pair now. And I mean a pair of Studded Gauntlets.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

I got Studded Gauntlets too, bought them from a friend who looted them on his 1 week i think it was. Lucky as ever. I found a sunpike my 4th day so we have been lucky to say the least Smile

Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Are you trading? I might not play much, but I still am looking for it.

No I don´t think so. Sorry but i really like them.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
You know you want to. Common, trade meh! Add me on steam at least and see my offer.  Wink
Steam: Holo Steel