Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Archer Bows
Well, there is a huge difference of price range between the SS Bow and the higher craftables (Ebony, Elmwood, Kings willy)
So would it be fair to maybe have a bow at around the 2mil mark, just a simple nice bow, with stats also in between the High End Craftables?

This topic may have been picked up before but, i cant really seem to find one (Or atleast bothered to anyway)

So Yeh,  ;D
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Because making >Sad faces is how you ask politely for something.

Usual response for such things - models please.
Well i was actually supposed to do this face  ;D, seeing as there next to each other, its quite easy to click the wrong one, now like how you post in other threads stop being demanding.

I'd Like a different "Developer" to respond on this tbh.

(26-03-2015, 06:44 PM)Friewulfs Hound link Wrote: Well i was actually supposed to do this face  ;D, seeing as there next to each other, its quite easy to click the wrong one, now like how you post in other threads stop being demanding.

Please explain how any developer can implement a new item without a model. Please enlighten us, I'd love to know.

What other response could he give you? OK I will just conjure this model out of thin air for Friewulf because he wants it. That's not how this works.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
proton hes the dev in charge of the stats of the items, if he cant give you an answer that satisfies you perhaps you should just close this thread already?
(26-03-2015, 06:49 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Friewulf's Hound link=topic=41883.msg226344#msg226344 date=1427395448]
Well i was actually supposed to do this face  ;D, seeing as there next to each other, its quite easy to click the wrong one, now like how you post in other threads stop being demanding.

Please explain how any developer can implement a new item without a model. Please enlighten us, I'd love to know.

What other response could he give you? OK I will just conjure this model out of thin air for Friewulf because he wants it. That's not how this works.
[/quote]

Well of all I wasn't even demanding a new , bow, just saying, it would be nice,  so please re-read the topic again, then quote me.

Second, he points out the little things like , oh this face , that face isnt very polite.......
Well I can easily say that I would rather have a different developer, to comment on this post about why there wouldnt be able to put a new bow.

I want a more information from Devs before finding a model that works.

If you would like to make feature requests, please take the time to make sure you use the right characters.  It can really make or break your tone.

The best way to get an item in the game is to present a model and ask for it to be implemented.  If you want to take it a step further, you can suggest a crafting cost, item niche, and possible stats.

Your request was pretty much, "Figure out all this stuff for me, I want a bow that is 2m because the price gap is too big in my opinion."  Not a bad request, but it could easily be fleshed out more.

If you want to make fun of my developer status, I believe that is more of a mistake on your part because it probably means you don't know how the developer team is structured and how much each person actually does.  I'm not "demanding" anything, I'm just telling people what is still required to get their request fulfilled.  I am not a modeler, so if I am to put in a bow I'll need someone to produce a model for it.  If that person is you, great, you have a useful skill.  If it is a buddy of yours you get to do it, just as awesome.
But tbh i might aswell lock this, seems no good out of it, atleats for now with it being spammed..