Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Problem with a new password
Hello after a long break i would like to play again on north invasion, but i have a little proble, i lost my password, i tried your sollution password reset but it doesn't work
The given password don't work
Help me  Smile

And thanks for future help
When you use the password given in chat, does it say incorrect password or does it give you a blank character?

Make sure you use the character name given in chat as well as the password, not just a character name you remember using from the past.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(03-04-2015, 01:18 PM)Kip link Wrote: When you use the password given in chat, does it say incorrect password or does it give you a blank character?

Make sure you use the character name given in chat as well as the password, not just a character name you remember using from the past.

I use the password given in chat and the names of character but he doesn't work .

sorry for my frenglish Big Grin
What character name are you using?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(03-04-2015, 08:29 PM)Kip link Wrote: What character name are you using?

Password_Reset
I mean what is your character name? What is the character name given for login?
(04-04-2015, 01:25 AM)Kip link Wrote: I mean what is your character name? What is the character name given for login?

Oh sorry xD

enriik_le_chevalier

It's good i have access to my account ty for help Big Grin
Good to hear.  Smile