Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What to get next
So I'm a Marauder and I'm wondering what to be getting next, here's my current gear:

Snake Halberd
CTS
Gnezdovo
Heavy Plated
Wall
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...371.0.html
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
gold lamellar, eastern glaivre if u want "cheap" stuff
maybe a barbutte
Legendary Loots: 74

(06-04-2015, 06:51 PM)Falcon link Wrote: So I'm a Marauder and I'm wondering what to be getting next, here's my current gear:

Snake Halberd
CTS
Gnezdovo
Heavy Plated
Wall
sarissa is very fun to use and you could try to get a barbutte after that or get a sun pike or if u are a cool guy u would craft a partizan Big Grin
AFG

Since Marauder is the strongest polearm wielder I would consider upgrading your polearm. Change to Snake Spear would give you more power if you know how to stab - it's 48p, so pretty powerful. And the price is same as your Snake Halberd, so such upgrade would go real cheaply.
If you prefer to slash there are: Easter Glaive and Sun Pike that still remain reasonably affordable though ofc much more expensive than Snakes.

Then I would consider armour. Gold Lamellar is dedicated armour for Marauder and it's same mats as Chainmail while +1 body armour and half price of Fulcrum / Eastern Scale while -1 body armour only. So obviously this is the choice.
You also wrote nothing on gauntlets...

CTS is good enough, switch to Pilum would improve aim and projectile speed but I'd leave it to the end (if at all).
Thanks for all of the suggestions, got a pretty good idea for what to go for now.

(07-04-2015, 01:35 PM)Bobo link Wrote: You also wrote nothing on gauntlets...

Hourglass are the best I believe for Skirmishers and I've already got that so I didn't include it. 
Yeah, I expected it to be so, still prefered to ask. Ppl often forget gauntlets are the cheapest armour upgrade option.
To add something, try to pick different polearms that migth be in your interest when playing with someone bringing it in. So you can see what suits you best before spending lots of money to find out later that e.g. Sarissa is really fine when behind cades and with poor access to slashing but difficult to wield in the open field...