Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Steam Servers
Hello, is anyone's steam servers down? Because mine is and I've restared pc and steam but nothing still works.  I can't play M&B or any other games.

Anyone got a solution?

Maixmus
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Works fine for me.

Maybe you should try this:

Quote:Shut down Steam first.

Then, in your Steam folder ( /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Steam on OS X) delete ClientRegistry.blob file (or move if your not comfortable with deleting it).

When I last time had problems to connect to steam, this worked for me.
(10-04-2015, 02:01 PM)Hande link Wrote:Works fine for me.

Then, in your Steam folder ( /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Steam on OS X) delete ClientRegistry.blob file (or move if your not comfortable with deleting it).

Umm..... I go into my steam file and there is nothing like that at all.
When i try an load it says 'Security Warning, the publisher  can not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this ?'
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
(10-04-2015, 02:14 PM)Maximus. link Wrote:[quote author=Hande link=topic=42405.msg227765#msg227765 date=1428674514]
Works fine for me.

Umm..... I go into my steam file and there is nothing like that at all.
When i try an load it says 'Security Warning, the publisher  can not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this ?'
[/quote]

What operating system are you running?  I have seen windows 8 having issues finding the publisher for several programs before.  As long as I know where I got it from I don't worry about it not finding the info.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I'm not windows 8 and I know that for sure. But not too sure what the rest is  Tongue
Characters:
It should be then in your /Steam/ folder.
(10-04-2015, 03:22 PM)Hande link Wrote:It should be then in your /Steam/ folder.
This is what I do to get to my steam folder.
'LocalDisc C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam or steamapps'
Characters:
[Image: 71bcf6ca53.png]
(10-04-2015, 04:40 PM)Hande link Wrote:[Image: 71bcf6ca53.png]
Yeah I go there, then do I go into the steam or steamapps ?
Characters:
(10-04-2015, 05:55 PM)Maximus. link Wrote:[quote author=Hande link=topic=42405.msg227777#msg227777 date=1428684037]
[Image: 71bcf6ca53.png]
Yeah I go there, then do I go into the steam or steamapps ?
[/quote]
neither, clientregistry.blob is in that list
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]