Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ragnarok Servers Crashing
Well, this servers Are really most of time crashing. We were on wave 16 today when it crashed. It´s not normal lol. Every other server is fine but Ragnaroks are crashing all the time.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

Can´t confirm
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(11-04-2015, 04:01 PM)MatthewO link Wrote:Well, this servers Are really most of time crashing. We were on wave 16 today when it crashed. It´s not normal lol. Every other server is fine but Ragnaroks are crashing all the time.
Is it just You crashing or whole the team? What's happening when the server crashes?
Perhaps it's just your internet connection that's gone for a few seconds. If this happens the next time, just open your server list again and then you'll see, if it's there with people on or not.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Hehe nope. Full team crashed (server) I know it because after crash, everyone joined Ragnarok EU2 and started saying server crashed. For me its 2. Crash of Ragnarok
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

It has happened on Hard servers twice for me and it wasn't about my connection.

I can confirm there's been one afternoon some days ago I've had server crashed (and like half of other players, too) 3 consecutive times on hard. But a bit later it was ok again and no more crashes have occured since. As it affected a part of players (while others had no problem) it looks to me there was some temporary problem in inter-countries connection, nothing on servers side.
This was normal server crash cuz when i looked //like 10 times// there wasnt any EU1 Rag, so i logged to Rag Eu2 and there were players from RAG1 saying ,,rag crashed,,. I was angry about it cuz we were at wave 16.
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter