Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Current value of legendary bows
I am just wanting to know if you have the bow what do you value it at?
-Stag bow  = ~39.9-40mil Tongue
-Ullrs Bane= ~30-35mil
-Hurricane= ~15-18 mil
-Fiendish  = ~10-14mil

Now I understand that all of these bows are subject to the person that owns it which is why I am wondering.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of these nice bows, but I've heard that fiendish is 12-14 mil and hurricane something around 18 mil. As you've already stated, it's of course the owners decision, how much he wants for it.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
stag bow is never 40 mil its like 30 max
ullrs is 35
hurricane 17
fiendish 13-14
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I'm not the only one saying stag is 40m.
Would say ullrs is 30-35m hurricane 18-20m and fiendish is around 13-14m.
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

(12-04-2015, 08:41 PM)Monstersti link Wrote: I'm not the only one saying stag is 40m.
Would say ullrs is 30-35m hurricane 18-20m and fiendish is around 13-14m.

I'd say hurricane and fiendish are less than that.  Hurricane maybe 15-18, fiendish 10-12.  I'd agree with Ullrs being 30-35 and Stag being 40 (it is better and more rare than Ullrs after all)
Will support Tsukiyomi. I recently purchased Fiendish at ca. 10 m though most of the ppl value it like 12 m. Yesterday my friend sold Hurricane for Fiendish + items of ca. 6 m value. Anyway, I've been observing prices going up quickly for legendary bows.
(13-04-2015, 06:04 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Will support Tsukiyomi. I recently purchased Fiendish at ca. 10 m though most of the ppl value it like 12 m. Yesterday my friend sold Hurricane for Fiendish + items of ca. 6 m value. Anyway, I've been observing prices going up quickly for legendary bows.
It not just bow it all legendary it because of

*The amount of legendary doping and the amount of people playing  is diffident to now from 2/3 years ago.

*Some people will want a legendary really bad eg Studded Gauntlets Fearsome and pay a LOT more than it worth.

*To make it even better think of all those legendary in afg accounts -.-

All those reasons and more pusses the price up and up.

It going to be very hard to start playing NI in some time,I think if the prices keep going the way that they are Good Luck for the new people try to play

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Yeah, I guess you're right. Still I'm a bit suprised how quickly prices go up for some legendaries. It was not a huge problem to buy Fiendish for 10 m and Hurri for 14 m at the beginning of the year and now ppl start to say 13 - 14 m for the former and 18 m for the latter.
(13-04-2015, 06:48 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Yeah, I guess you're right. Still I'm a bit suprised how quickly prices go up for some legendaries. It was not a huge problem to buy Fiendish for 10 m and Hurri for 14 m at the beginning of the year and now ppl start to say 13 - 14 m for the former and 18 m for the latter.

Yea i had this when i think i only have maybe 4-5m of stuff i wanted to buy a Aurora Blade even tho at the time it was 50c and Worm bane was about the same in stats so i put my post up.(Buying ab for a 1m or something like that)

Jokes on you woody that same week it got the buff to 55 that timing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Agreed with Monster
Legendary Loots: 74