Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Order of the RoseCroix [EU]
The RoseCroix Order

[Image: coaregalis.png]
[sup]This image is made by Chris Snoeren, I do not own it.
He was my old clanleader in the Order of the Rose.[/sup]

Who is the RoseCroix Order?:

The Order of RoseCroix is a clan based on a Western Europe theme, a combination of England and France, and boasts heavy infantry, Trained Archers and the most fearsome knights.

Rules:

Respect and follow the server rules.
Be polite to every player, regardless of how he's behaving.
Never intentionally teamwound or teamkill someone, and always apologize if you accidentally do it.
Never run away, extending the round, unless you have tactical reasons for it.
Always try to help teammates.
Always try to follow the equipment rules as closely as you can.

Troop Classes:

Grand Master:
The Grand Master is the leader of the clan. He accepts members and can award promotions to the members, and will have the command over his troops during battle.
They are well-known for their prowess in battle, and always backed by his loyal retainers.

Weapon Master:
The right hand of the Grandmaster. This man is a formidable warrior and helps the Grandmaster running the clan.

The road to Knighthood:
If a young man or women wants to become a Knight, you start off as a page, and it's in this period you have to show promiss before a Knight will take you as a Squire.

Guard:
Strong and inspiring, these footmen are cunning fighters, and fight on foot for using advanced tactics and defending the castles.
Pikeman:
To counter the Nord knights, the king of Swadia wanted a unit to counter them. These pikemen make short work of enemy cavalry.
Longbowman:
Ranked flines of longbowmen supprted by infantry proved to be very effective against the Nord's light cavalry and skirmisher troops. They fire volleys of sky-darkening arrows, peppering the enemy with steel.
Crossbowman
Because of the native crossbow tradition of Swadia, skilled crossbowmen man the castles of the RoseCroix Order.
Ranger:
In Swadia's hour of need, forest bandits were recruited. After some time seeing their effectiveness in battle, the king of Swadia ordered to make an elite force of snipers, to counter the fierce huscarls.

Titles:

Titles are given to you when you perform great feats on the field of battle.
The current titles are the following, but the list can still be expanded.
Achieving a title may also yield a reward.
You will have to prove you achieved the title, by posting a screenshot or other proof.

Champion:
The current champion warrior of the order.
Once a member challenges the current champion, a duel will be organized, and the 2 duelist can stake their gold if they want to, where the winner after 3 battles will get the stakes and the title.

Master Blacksmith:
The best blacksmith found in our order.
He makes high-quality weapons for his allies.
He will be traded the resources required for the desired weapon, and sent a sum of gold to cover is further expenses.

Master Armoursmith:
The best armoursmith found in our order.
He makes high-quality armours for his allies.
He will be traded the resources required for the desired piece if equipment, and sent a sum of gold to cover is further expenses.

How to join RoseCroix:

Fill in this form, and post it inside this topic:
Code:
[b]Why do you want to join RoseCroix?:[/b]
[b]What troop type do you desire to be?:[/b]
[b]What is your ingame name?:[/b]
[b]What is your steam name? (Not necessary):[/b]
Once accepted, you can change your banner and add the tagg RoseCroix.
When you are making a new character to join our clan, please use a roleplaying name or a historical name.
If you have steam, try to find me there, and add me as friend or send me a personal message, so I can add you to the new steam group.
My steam name is: RoranHawkins

Communication:

TeamSpeak 3: (Thanks to Honeydew)
24.35.169.17:9986

Steam:
steamcommunity.com/groups/OoRC

Ohai rorry Big Grin
News:

The clan is created! You can join now!
Golradir, can you please remove your post? This will be the news part.
A word of advice, Find some friends to join you first, If you have a cousin or brother, you know them very good and you also know for sure the won't betray you. If you have at least 1  partner, starting this off will be alot easier.

Barging in and asking people if the wanna join will do little too,

You should make a background already, ad rules and how things will be done. That way people will get more interested and contact you.

Balian
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?t...410.0.html

I have no family that plays m&b  :'(
added link
oh.. yeap that link says it all. very impressive even. Wink
Good luck Roran!
Better if you copy the info on your clan page on TaleWorlds to this page Smile Gods' speed

E: almost forgot, welcome Croissants! 
I'll see what happens  Wink
(20-12-2011, 03:52 PM)Kwal link Wrote: E: almost forgot, welcome Croissants!
Was already worried when i first read your post, croissantguy!