Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why not make Deathmatch into APRIL_DM permanently?
I quite enjoy deathmatch on NI because it's a chance to actually pit yourself against other players and test out their armour and fighting etc. During the April servers, it was a lot of fun and it frequently had 8 or more players in with some insane battles. But since that ended... it's dead again, if you're lucky you will find one or two people in there.

So what I propose is something like getting randomised gear if you select 'join normal invasion' and your own if you select 'Swadian Army'. Just to make it more fun and hopefully get some more life in the servers.
(15-04-2015, 08:33 PM)SmokeyKratos link Wrote: I quite enjoy deathmatch on NI because it's a chance to actually pit yourself against other players and test out their armour and fighting etc. During the April servers, it was a lot of fun and it frequently had 8 or more players in with some insane battles. But since that ended... it's dead again, if you're lucky you will find one or two people in there.

So what I propose is something like getting randomised gear if you select 'join normal invasion' and your own if you select 'Swadian Army'. Just to make it more fun and hopefully get some more life in the servers.

I think it would be enjoyable, but as to the second part of your suggestion, you wouldn't need it, your slots are only random if you leave them empty so you could choose to spawn with all your normal gear.

I think this might also fit better under the feature requests section of the forum.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]