Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Metal
I see that some people have some, but personally I still have not gotten even one broken sword, whereas I've plenty of the other two. Could we increase the ratio at which the metal appears?
Ah ok, i'll look at adding it to more enemy types. I am trying to keep the drops fairly realistic, e.g. if the enemy has a sword and or something metal, then theres a good chance they will drop that crafting type Smile So i'll add it to a few more waves
Oh, then I saw the problem there Big Grin I have only fought the first 2 waves, where no people have swords (although they do have metal tips). Unfortunately, I'm still a recruit as I haven't been able to play with other people, so they always kill me in the second wave. Those staffs are quick!
Yea, this problem should be alleviated a bit more once the auction hall is complete, as people will no doubt want to sell mats (although they may be at an increased price!)
Oh to post an update to this as i forgot to include it in the last main update, bent swords have been included in some lower level troops, including serfs (as they carry falchions!) the drop rate is around 10% for a bent sword, so that should help with your crafting needs Smile

Also stay tuned for some tier 3 crafting materials that should allow you to create some more awesome stuff!
(09-11-2011, 10:09 PM)Jez link Wrote: Oh to post an update to this as i forgot to include it in the last main update, bent swords have been included in some lower level troops, including serfs (as they carry falchions!) the drop rate is around 10% for a bent sword, so that should help with your crafting needs Smile

Also stay tuned for some tier 3 crafting materials that should allow you to create some more awesome stuff!
Is their some where you have drop rates posted? Or is it supposed to be secret? Tongue
I believe we intend to keep them secret.
[align=center][Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
(15-12-2011, 11:07 AM)Logics link Wrote: I believe we intend to keep them secret.
Abooze?

How about you list what enemy's drop and not their rates but at least possable drops.