Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Mountain Pass ~ A rant by shovelface
Where to begin..

First this map is one giant glitch. Be it the 90 degree slopes that we can walk up or the random spikes sticking out of the earth or the fact that there are spots on the map that you can sit in to get the ai to jump off the mountain

The map maker must not have known about the smooth tool as i see random spikes jutting out of nowhere and there wasnt much of an attempt to compensate for the horrid triangulation that M&B does to the terrain.

Accidentally fall off the cliff??? well you are suspended there less than two feet away from the path where u fell but dont lament!! by moving in zig zags you can climb up that verticle slope!!

let us not forget how horses walking backwards double as all terrain vehicles and LITERALLY can traverse any slope with ease meaning hilarious horse archers climbing to the top of the mountain and camping spawn going pew pew pew pew over the ai trying hopelessly to scale the peak

Feel threatened by the ai? no worries just walk a short distance up the mountain and laugh at the AI as they attempt to do the same and then shrug off glitch accusers by saying "oh its derr accident"

The whole map is a bearly concealed grind fest and thats why everyone wants to play it. So should I as a map maker just make a pencil dick map that funnels all the AI into a one man wide space to become popular with this community?

The terrain looks so ugly. The whole map is blanketed by this blue snow and ugly blue fog with NO variation throughout the entire map save the shadows cast by the aforementioned random spikes

The map as a whole does help with the terrible variation in the maps FOR NOW but I hope very soon that this lunch break master piece will be laid to rest as i cant take it anymore. No personal offense should be taken on the part of the map maker this is a nerd rage induced rant not meant to be a malicious rant targeting a single person although i would understand if you DO take offense as I just spent half an hour bashing your map.
Hehe nice post.
I know this map have a lot problems to deal with, so I will take look to this map after I have finished with my current project.  Wink
It wouldnt take long to fix the map if the maker cared about the glitches. Just spam barriers on the edges, and voila.