Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Thank you (Totally not Sarcastic)
yw
to be completely honest, i have stopped caring about stuff a long time ago, now i play to help out the new ppl and helping keeping the servers as troll free as possible, am i rich? perhaps, but i do pretty much drop my stuff all the time, yes there is ppl who behaved puffed up because they have alot, but in my point of view, ur just as anoying since ur getting upset by it, whenever a new player asks me how i got stuff i normally tell them that i played alot, and by playing alot i dont just mean play ingame and not talking with ppl, i play in the sence that i play with nearly every aspect of the community, being it the redshirts from normal to the *Rich* players in certain house events, the way ur currently acting proton and the way you react about a lot of stuff, i would eat my old hat that you would be just as bad if not worse than most others if you were the one with the legendaries

and as the icing on the cake, making a topic just to get a really negative discussion going is to be honest, one of the most bullshit moves i have seen in a really long time, and if you dont feel like its worth it playing the game when you see players with more stuff than you, i dont really think this is the mod for you to be honest, the first server i joined i saw tarimoth chop up 20 nords with a volundr greatsword, when he dropped it i ran straight for it and got killed after using it for like 2 min, i didnt quit the game, i didnt think the game was boring or upsetting in any way, i saw ppl with loads of stuff and whenever i saw them i got happy since it meant a higher chance for a succesfull run, i know that there is some bad ppl in this community but sadly proton, i do believe ur actions and the way you behave tells me that ur one of them, remember, even the Rich players where redshirts once
Well, to be honest, I don't know if jsut trolling, or really you are serious, still gonna answer this.
I've been playing in this mod for a long while like 3  years, nevertheless is not like, playing everyday.
When i was redshirt, the first match I've played, I saw Tsuki and Winter, top players, with lots of stuff, that everyone want to play, while I, being a redshirt couldn't do jack to kill, just being in the cades and try to help others, that single first match, make me understand that, even rich people, do help poor  people, to achieve the common goal of everyone, defeat the nord invasion.
While it's true that is really frustrating not getting any legendary drop, (i've never ever got one) you can make enough money to upgrade your gear while you play normally by random mat drops, so.... is just matter of playing a lot, getting mats, craft stuff or sell them, and you will have nice gear, nice enough to help in Hard, or Rag, and be jsut OP in normal, to help new players to get better gears/ defeating the nordinvasion...
I've been playing normal mode, hard mode, rag mode.... and while is true that i like getting money and stuff, I also like to help redshirts/ new people, becouse i was one sometime, and find really frustrating getting one shotted or killed by one hit of pretty much every enemy.
So, long story short, money is not everything, legendarys drops sure are nice, but not a must, you can get enough money to buy your own legendary, is just matter of playing the mod, and enjoying the mod, That's all, and you might get some new friends, if you are nice enough.
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
Effort and Luck. Use both and gain wealth. Too bad wealth attracts negativity sometimes. Not all things are good on the other side of the rainbow. Friends or wealth? You can have both, but not without some hating you. I guess you seem to be one of those players who chose to be out of the spectrum entirely. I hope you have a fun time in reaching towards making more friends in the mod instead of your little negative post here.
Trying to incite an argument and replies of "hate" with a thread of pure sarcasm is combination of bad ideas.  If you have something to say, start a thread constructively and not provocatively.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...