Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rally Pole
What this is:

-Uses the same model as the current buff banner, only upright and with the Swadian banner.
-Is an engineer placed item, deploys instantly, container while being held is ammo box.
-Deploys instantly
-Price range is among tomes/barrels, probably higher.
-Only 1 can be built at any time during the game, if there are more than 1 placed the oldest one disappears
-standing within x meters provides a defensive buff of x% [so house torn arrant buff banner remains unique]

Comments/critique below. c:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg97635
thread with similar idea from years before, it wasn't denied nor accepted.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Hmm, could maybe destroy this unique thing about the house tournament buff banner, but it's worth to think about it  Wink So, if I understood you right, this is comparable to buffs in Napoleonic Wars (the ones from musicians and banner guys), but just with the defense buff as the only possibility?

But, imo, a further support item is a nice idea, but this should be much more expensive than barrel/tome! At least 12mil or something, to prevent an overflow of it. I guess real veterans would like this as well, as they then have something new to buy/ save money for Wink
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
I agree, should such an item be introduced it should be really expensive or else we shall have them in every run and all the well-thought balance would be gone bye bye. Taking into consideration ppl pay 12m to get +2 body armour upgrade then an items that provides +20% to everyone should probably cost like 100m or even more...