Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weapons
Hey guys, I haven't really seen much on weapons in general, like all of the weapons in the game where people can seek help about them besides bank's spread sheet, but a spreadsheet doesn't help with actual gaming experiences, it gives us numbers (Not saying his spreadsheet is bad, i think what he's done is amazing!), but basically, this topic is for people to get other peoples experiences with weapons.

So please, if you have any questions about any weapons that you might be thinking about getting, (Infantry, Heavy Infantry, Seargent or Commando Classes), post here saying the weapon that you seek help with, and hopefully people will respond.

I'll start,

Morning Star, Iron Mace and the Great Hammer.

Anyone that's used these in the game, please post your experiences about them for the community.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Feel like I'm stalking you around the forums :L.

Just wanted to point you to this thread:

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...236.0.html

Might answer some of your questions, but most of it seems to be about swords Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Lol hope you don't end up with my address Tongue

I've read that one mate, but thanks for sharing, will be beneficial to any looking for high priced swords and strange great swords.

Weapon Listed Experiences in thread above ^^: WarCleaver, Strange Great Sword, Flamberge, Butcher.

There are some others, but there just talking about the prices of them, so not helpful, if your seeking advice on those 4 ^^ click on that thread!! Smile
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Well, here is what I'll say about the morning star, iron mace, and great hammer. Currently, the morning star just isn't worth using. Its weight has been nerfed since the early days of Nord Invasion, so that it crushes through significantly less than other weapons of similar class. As of patch 0.4.4, I'd say the iron mace is the best affordable crushthrough weapon in the game. You could try to get your hands on a heavy war hammer, but that would put you back at least 2 million gold.

As for the great hammer, I feel its lack of reach cannot be redeemed, not to mention its lack of speed. Though it is superior in terms of damage, you'll be hard pressed to actually hit your enemies. Even when screwing around on the early waves of normal mode, the iron mace is a capable weapon. Its use goes far beyond just normal mode though. The iron mace serves well in hard mode as well. You don't need to purchase a fancy strange great sword, flamberge, or highlander claymore to be useful in most shield wall positions. All you need is a iron mace.

Of course, this is subject to change with subsequent patches. The devs probably realize how much of a monster this weapon is for its low price and easy attainment. I recommend you enjoy it while it lasts.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Quote:Slayer link=topic=5568.msg46369#msg46369 date=1345944279]
Morning Star, Iron Mace and the Great Hammer.

The morning start recently lost most of its crush-through and this seems to be the reason many people shied away from it right now in favor of the other two.

For the other two, I think the iron mace generally fields much better than the Great Hammer. Primarily due to who you're facing and what effect the two have on them. I guess on normal mode there isn't a very appreciable difference between the two with the iron mace generally winning due to its speed. I guess the slowness of the great hammer and its high damage balance out. All in all though, I'd prefer the iron mace for its speed and unstoppable stun.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(26-08-2012, 04:49 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Of course, this is subject to change with subsequent patches. The devs probably realize how much of a monster this weapon is for its low price and easy attainment. I recommend you enjoy it while it lasts.
lol...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus