Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

MP or Warden
I simply can't decide which one to use for ranged. Please tell me the pros and cons of each please
Legendaries:
Barbutte With Coif|Date Unknown
Frying Pan|6/16/2015
Well, whichever one you can more easily but good gear for is the one you should go. It depends on your loadout, what were do you have?
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

if your poor, then mp. Its easy to equip and gets lots of kills+ no skill needed. if you plan on a more skillful class and get some gold then warden is a good choice.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
MP:
fastest running due atlethics = 10 and light armour (all pikeman's body armours weight only 8 ) so best kiter,
the armour is light but it is not that weak,
pretty capable of close quater combat even against heavily armoured enemies (snake spear = 48p for 500k price),
high damage using throwables, including shields piercing thus damn effective ranged unit for small distances,
not expensive to equip (for ca. 3 m one can get reasonable EQ and easily go win ragnarok with it),
requires a bit less skill maybe in general, spamming projectiles towards (more or less) enemy direction can be often pretty effective
unable to operate at further distances (but enemies usually try to approach you Wink, so not necessarily a huge problem here)

Warden:
top accuracy and shooting speed
effective at any range and against any enemy
usually top scorer
capable of kiting though MP has advantage here since kiting with archer requires lots of skill
a reasonable set of equippment cost next to nothing (SS bow, bronze arrows, bear chest, open trooper, grosse messer, hourglass gants) but is enough to go against anything - I've even seen ppl using war bow + war arrows (so full set of  EQ < 350k) and lead the scoreboard on hard
close combat is the last thing to do for warden
requires much more skill, arrows do not pierce shields and it takes a tone of them to break it, so one must learn to headshoot

To be true, it doesn't really matter which one you will make first - you'll want the other one in time, anyway Smile Both are a lot of fun. To counter Assassine here: if you have no money for now - I'd go Warden. Just get the SS bow and you're good, get Bronze Arrows when you save money for it (1m) and you're able to score 200+ kills on hard if you can aim reasonably.
i think i'll go warden first simply because i have lots of experience with bows in m&b
Legendaries:
Barbutte With Coif|Date Unknown
Frying Pan|6/16/2015
Something to keep in mind is that when playing as warden there are many enemies on hard/rag whose combination of shield/shield skill make it impossible to shoot over/under the shield.  The only way to kill these enemies is to wait for them to lower their shield. When playing as MP this is not a problem.  I still love warden and highly recommend it just wanted to give a bit more food for thought.
(11-06-2015, 04:38 PM)Mr_Person link Wrote: i think i'll go warden first simply because i have lots of experience with bows in m&b

You think you have experience with bows in M&B:WB.  Then you play Nord Invasion.  You also get good stabby skills with Pikeman.