Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: [LK]_Leahcim AND [Lk]_Kitty
I was insulted both by Kitty and Leachim. I had a glaive, was using it to slash. Then at the end of the round I took out my shield and 1hander to lure the last few Nords in for our range to shoot. While I was doing this, Kitty demanded that I dropped the glaive. Which I had every intention on doing so, when I had finished luring in the Nords. Before I had finished Kitty began to insult me Which you'll see in the screens. Once she had, I told her I wasn't going to drop it for that reason. She then continued to insult me again, x3 times. Then Leahcim stepped in, telling me to drop it. I told him that I wasn't going to drop it for the simple reason how rude she was about it. So then Leachim began to insult me, which you'll also see in the screens. And then when I died, Leachim began to call me a troll. I find this very insulting and I hope something is done about it, thank you for your time.

This happened around 6:15pm and 6:25pm British Summer Time.

~IrishMatt

Screenshots:

http://gyazo.com/279464bb1c0dcc5f132c90b4a1b25c78

http://gyazo.com/4a5079a67456095f89c5d17a9f72dda2
1/2/2016 - Valsgarde Helmet       Steam
First of all matt you can cleary see in your picture you have 2 shields you were using to SHIELD, leahcim over here was asking you to drop it for me to use since im the class that can hit harder with it, and use it to slash for us.
The Screenshot which says your a smelly etc... was a demonstration he was saying
in this order "he didnt say" "your a smelly pri** ****"
you took a picture of that to use it against him ill update this shortly with the SS when uploaded

Note: in the first SS you even said lol to indicate you took it as a joke as we implied
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
I was slashing for two rounds before that, gnv and some other guy were shielding. Anyways, this doesn't pardon you from what you said.
its ok ill note down in future some people cant take a joke

PS. ill notify Leahcim as soon as i can to give his views for the admins
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
[TH] can confirm this - no reasons for insults, but no reasons for reports either. Handle this matter like men and not like children.
Prince: 11x  (twice in 1 hour)  Torturer: 39x
Ragnar: 4x                              Nord War Marshal: 9x
Thor: Not my Brother!             Loke: 5x
Odin: 2x                                 Nord Siege Cpt: 19x
Princess Dortea: 1x               ALCHEMIST LEVEL 18!
Got KICKED to death by HANDE twice  || looted 30+ Aketons
It's very worrying if you think using those types of words is a joke or for a laugh, after all this community if filled with young teenagers and that sort of language should not be tolerated.

@Gvn, the main reason I've reported this is the fact I do not believe this sort of language belongs in this community, and I'm bringing it to the admins attention.
Using terms 'your a smelly prick cunt' is not a joke and as a result [Lk]_Kitty you can make an unban request in 7 days.  Not the first time you have used bad language in game.

As for [LK]_Leahcim the same enjoy a 7 day ban to cool off.

I hope that this silly and foul language will stop.