Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Order of The Dragon
So now that the dispute is nearing its end ... As hyper said before, we would be on the shit list and have no house events.

Are we now on the shit list and not able to have house events?
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
No, you would have been send a message if you were.
Disrespecting others, especially the devs who have provided this wonderful game and community for you, is completely uncalled for. Plantagenet please understand that as a leader of a house, when you lash out at others it reflects poorly on your entire organization as well as you.

I suggest that when you get un-muted, you extend an apology.

Happy hunting
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Hmmm I was going to let this slide as Plantagenet's second post was far more reasonable and engaging than his first. But meh, what has been has been.

However, having gone through the evidence we have it now appears that OTD_Slayer was informed on Saturday the 23rd one hour prior to your first event beginning that both events would be EU based. We acknowledge that NA was requested but here we go;

Session Start: Sat Feb 23 13:00:28 2013
Session Ident: Slayer
[13:00] <The_Irish_Eagle> was looking sorry no the 2 event servers are eu based
[13:01] <Slayer> huh?
[13:03] <Slayer> Name of House: Order of The Dragon Date/Time of when you would like to play (please use GMT): 14:00 GMT 23th Feb (Saturday) The NI server region that you wish to use (NA/EU/AU): NA Date/Time of when you would like to play (please use GMT): 02:00 GMT 24th Feb (Sunday) The NI server region that you wish to use (NA/EU/AU): NA Server Name: OTD event Server Mode: Normal / Hard : Normal (For both) Password locked server: Y/N : Y Pa
[13:03] <Slayer> Pretty sure it says NA on both
[13:04] <The_Irish_Eagle> it does but what I am saying is the Event servers are based in EU there is no event server atm for NA

So it would appear that this nonsense is misdirected at the NI team. What we would appear to have is flawed communication within the OTD house. When Irish looked into your server this is why he was so pissed off to find you there. His reaction is entirely understandable and as Barristan has stated, he has our full support. I suggest you sort out the communication in your House before you bring this crap onto my IRC again.

Love,

Hypernoma

P.S. Irish asks if he can have his job back again!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Its the time of the month i see. Gashy your being a kiss ass. LoL
life is short...
As far as I know... We booked an event on week 1. Two events infact, on an EU server and on normal, reason for EU was so we could have the server for 12 hours. I wasn't there for week 1 event. I was then told by someone in OTD that you can have an event for max 3 hours.

Week 2 events were booked on an NA server because the option of what server you wanted was on the application. We got the ok reply saying yep your events have been booked, coming to the event, many OTD came, (first event), we saw that it was an EU normal server and said ah well must've been a mistake, so I went into IRC to have a chat to Irish eagle, was then told that event servers are EU based. I told Rex that.

We decided to leave and then go to a public American server... However... It was named some house shackle event or something, can't remember the name, but it was an NA server, password locked for an event. Rex then proceeded to IRC to say he would sack Irish eagle etc etc, Rex got booted from IRC, then I started to speak to the devs and ask how setting up an event for an NA server was possible. Cut a long story short, you need an admin in your house.

Now these are my words, I have let the issue slide a week ago when I was told how NA servers could be set up. But basically these were the facts in our head when Rex popped into IRC a week ago.

1) We were already angry because our first week event was on EU server and expected it to last 12 hours.

Now that problem there is simply because I'm fucken lazy bum who didn't check the updated rules.

2) We were told that our week 2 events were set for NA and normal, however both we're EU and one was hard and one was normal.

At this point we thought Irish was out to get us for the trouble we caused in the week 1 events.

3) We were then told that event servers were EU, said yes ok, took a look and there was an NA event going on at that very minute.

Gives us the assumption that Irish lied to us.

So to sum it all up, we thought at the point BEFORE Rex went to the IRC that,

Irish and the devs were out to get us due to mere hatred, and Irish had lied to us.

This led Rex into the IRC and complain.

That then led to this.

And that ladies and gents is all I know, but as I said, i dont really care and haven't since I was told how to set up US events.

Hope some of this helps...

Slayer
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
(08-03-2013, 11:26 PM)The Great Gangster link Wrote: Gashy your being a kiss ass. LoL

You seem to be under the impression I said something that was untrue
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
and you are? gashy? omg there is certainly an impression what you said was untrue because plantagenet does not 'disrespect or lash out' without concrete reason, and to risk the wrath of the devs and the fate of the entire house? do you think a grand-father and serving clan-leader of ten years would resort to that?

anyway, slayer explained the series of OTD events and plantagenet should be re-instated because from his/our position things were not running like clockwork.

the 'nonsense' hypernoma grouped together? consists of plantagenet seeking explanation, nothing more. of course OTD will follow rules, as it has always done.

regards,

sarm
Hey, i want to join the house because i heard that you realyy play nice games like medieval II or nordinvasion
here are my chars(all are lvl46 and crafting lvl7). i have ts3 and a mic too.
2454658,2449022, 2454785,2454831

Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Due to the recent events and of my absence inter-state, the Order of The Dragon house is now disbanded.

Even though I love this game as much as I do, I would love to keep playing however.. i've basically lost all my gear and time spent on this game, so I cant really do much anymore, and this saddens me. If I do somehow manage to somehow get some gear.. I will continue to play.. Regardless of whether OTD is here or not.

After all.. I didn't donate 30 Euro's to this game for no reason.

Farewell from the Order of The Dragon, had a good run.

~Slayer
Legendary Drops:
Legacy - April 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015