Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Port Assault Glitch
I was lvling my pikeman, and when i was kiting i kinda started floating on an invis ground on the water, and the nords couldnt get me.  i was going to screenshot it when a nord threw a pitchfork in my face.  i will try to get pictures ASAP Big Grin
[Image: iqfEsqU.png]
(04-06-2015, 02:52 AM)LumpyMilk link Wrote: I was lvling my pikeman, and when i was kiting i kinda started floating on an invis ground on the water, and the nords couldnt get me.  i was going to screenshot it when a nord threw a pitchfork in my face.  i will try to get pictures ASAP Big Grin

Noted.
Thx for report.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
sorry its taking so long to get pictures, its just i cant find any severs with this map :3
(04-06-2015, 08:49 PM)LumpyMilk link Wrote: sorry its taking so long to get pictures, its just i cant find any severs with this map :3

Don't worry about it. Take your time, bug will be stay anyway. We have to wait the next update.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(04-06-2015, 08:49 PM)LumpyMilk link Wrote: sorry its taking so long to get pictures, its just i cant find any severs with this map :3

Go onto editing mode then you can go on the
map by yourself
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
http://gyazo.com/fdfee07f01759a9507f388e0b89ffd37
I have some others if you want some, its just they are having trouble loading for some reason.
Also if you go to far you instantly die, but still can be abused (i cleared wave 1 to test if they can reach me)
(05-06-2015, 03:55 AM)LumpyMilk link Wrote: http://gyazo.com/fdfee07f01759a9507f388e0b89ffd37
I have some others if you want some, its just they are having trouble loading for some reason.
Also if you go to far you instantly die, but still can be abused (i cleared wave 1 to test if they can reach me)

Well. Thanks for report.
Should be fixed in next release.