Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can´t find eu servers
When i search the servers which are compatible to Ni, i find 5-6 server. 3 Na normal, 2 AU hard and one EU.
When i´m searching for servers compatible with all modules i find many servers.
I had played Napoleonic Wars for over 300h and i never had problems to find an server.
Delete your character then create a new one.
Try to refresh the list. Add servers in favorite and test it again.

If not worked. Try to check your warband files in steam properties.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Ok, I don´t understand this game.
I tried it with an other caracter and i found many eu server.
I switched the caracter and found them too and put them all to my favorites.
then i refreshd the server list but then i found no Ni server.
so when ur loding the list from ur favorites u do not find any... but when u search for them with the same charakter u do ? lol thats confusing
Check ANY filters.  there is on the right upper side of the server page, a filter for ping settings.  If you accidentally have that changed, it would give problems finding servers.  Also are you EU, NA, or AU?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(08-06-2015, 03:26 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Check ANY filters.  there is on the right upper side of the server page, a filter for ping settings.  If you accidentally have that changed, it would give problems finding servers.  Also are you EU, NA, or AU?

he sayed EU in the Had Post
It semms that the problem cleared.
I can find 6 eu servers now and they are everytime on the list but thanks for your help
(08-06-2015, 05:08 PM)TheNamlessSon link Wrote: It semms that the problem cleared.
I can find 6 eu servers now and they are everytime on the list but thanks for your help

Wich solution solve the problem?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
I don´t know.
But i can find only 5 eu servers.
1 hard. 2 normal, 2ragna