Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Can´t find eu servers
it didnt helped
i can find every  napoleonic wars or native servers nut no ni eu server
are u using Steam ? if u do check or files under propeties
I deleted all files from m&b so i only have native an nw
Then i load ni but it not helped
and i checked the files but steam cant find an error
thats wierred. the last thing i could think of is that ur firewall blocked the eu server connections so try to clear that out. or disable it for a sec (anti virus) and then search for servers
I turned my anti virus off and now i can find more na and au servers
I tried it again and found eu hard 4 and eu cavalry but both with a 300 ping
Then add a rule to your firewall to accept server list from taleworlds. Plz see the firewall log to identify the connection that is being blocked, it should appear in the log the moment you try to refresh servers. Also, the ip and ports for server list is available on taleworlds forum.
I checked the firewall and mb is not blocked or something
I dont understand it
Now i can find hard eu4 with a good ping but just hard eu4
It is not M&B in general that is being blocked by firewall, it's probably just the communication with taleworlds server that hold the list of servers.
When someone hosts a gaming server he must provide information to taleworlds so the server is put on the list (registered). If server owner changes something, like e.g. hosting service so IP address changes he supplies the changes to talewordls to keep the server list up to date. Such a list must exist and be available to the game or else how would the game find all available servers? Would have to browse the entire web...

When you want to get the server list M&B sends request to taleworlds to aquire it to know what are the addresses and ports, game version, mod, game type, password protection, VAC usage and so on used by different servers. What I have found on forums and also know from my own experience, there can be 2 main problems with aquiring the server list:
1. your connection is very slow, so it gets timed out before the full list comes down. But that should result that you see no servers or only see random ones. In such a case, when using Favourites it gets much better, since only required server must get contacted, so one can get some if not all.
2. your firewall anti-flooding algorithm is over sensitive, so the taleworlds server list response, sending repeateably and quickly server information for every server registered for M&B one after another is being false recognized by your firewall as flooding attack. I have seen alot such problems reported on forums.

Plz tell me, what do you get when you browse servers in Internet using only "mod compatible" in filters? Do you get all NI servers listed except only EU ones? (that would be strange indeed) What do you get when you clear the "mod compatible" filter and attempt to see all M&B servers for all mods?

Edit: do not ever turn your antivirus off, you're putting yourself to a serious thread. Firewall is another matter, these are 2 different things.