Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

question
why is 0-32 so long and boring? in my personal opinion it should not take as much time
Legendaries:
Barbutte With Coif|Date Unknown
Frying Pan|6/16/2015
it just is, the next major update is supposed to address the issue of boring redshirtness but until then, its just gonna be a pain.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
i mean, you can't even get a single kill, when you're hit you die instantly, and you can't get past wave 12 without people carrying you
Legendaries:
Barbutte With Coif|Date Unknown
Frying Pan|6/16/2015
Yeah, this is why I refuse to make a new char. Sad
I guess, you're using your assist xp for leveling instead of transferring it into gold? If not, just do that. It helps a lot to bridge the last levels til 32.

Also, it shouldn't be to difficult to find some players to carry you Wink
And it's also a major part of this game to survive. Try to play in a more anticipatory way, which could at least avert some deaths.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
You should be happy with how it is now Tongue
When i started you didn't get assist xp for other's kills
Took ages to level up + no one had good gear

At the moment normal runs are pretty easy and fast, only good thing we had going back then was easier maps
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Just a little patience. I've levelled 5 chars so far so I understand the pain to get to tier 3. Try to join populated servers so you can get a lot of assist xp. While you're not strong enough to successfully eliminate enemies on your own, help your team by healing or try to put your hands on a crossbow (that is effective even for low level chars). Patience will pay.
get your mate to spawn you a penetrator with onyx and bum, you get 50 kills +. if you dont have friends, then grab the healing box, even high level are going to appreciate it
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
As low level I bought a crossbow for 1k and got lots of kills for my level. Used xp and assist xp to level up and from tier 3 I started killing in melee.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8