Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Why are the Australian Nord Invasion servers down during australian prime time?
I get home from a long day. Just want to play some nord invasion, but i can't. If you are taking the servers down temporarily to cut down on costs do it during the weekdays when people are working or going to school, not right now when everyone is home and has the opportunity to play (Check the timezones you euros). I don't have any money to donate to keep those servers running. On the other hand my Clan leader asked to buy a server and you refused saying you didn't know him well enough. Don't take down our servers because we haven't put enough money into them and refuse us the opportunity to run one ourselves. I just want to play the game and I'm not donating real money in order for that to happen, although if it was an Aussie i can trust i might give him a bit of help to run a server.

Last time the Au sever were down i told Kip about it.

(04-06-2015, 02:38 PM)Kip link Wrote:I don't know how much longer they will be around but for now, this seems to have been an error.  The servers have been restarted and should be up now.

So my guess it a error again.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
You won't be able to run your own servers. But your friend can just donate to us and help run the servers. The problem with these Australian servers is that they are very expensive compared to EU/NA and on top of that we have not had any donations from the AU part to even consider running a server.

So if you'd like to help, donate and maybe help find a cheaper Australian host.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
and the last time some1 had a private server they were being very naughty, and no1 likes naughty ppl
If your clan leader would like to support the AU servers by donating for them, we can certainly work something out that way.  We cannot, however, have privately hosted servers because past experience shows that someone will eventually abuse that power.

We have at no time closed the AU servers at a particular time to try to cut costs.  This would make no sense for our current host because the bill is a fixed monthly cost regardless of whether the servers ever actually run.  Regarding why the servers are down this time, the bill is overdue and the host has suspended them.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I think it's great that your clan leader wants to pay for an AU server to be hosted but making a post acting like a little shit towards the people who pay for your precious nord invasion at the end of your gruelling long days then stating you are not willing to donate at all due to your xenophobic distrust of non-aussies is not going to get anything done
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
It seems to be a very common issue now that some people in this community act very disrespectful to each other. Remember that you are talking to other people and just because you are effectively anonymous does not mean you should not care about your own actions or how you treat people. Why should anonymity give a warrant to disrespect others and act however you like? Why shouldn't you hold to the same standards that you would have if you were speaking to someone face-to-face? By 'long day' I'm going to assume you mean employment. Surely you don't speak to people you work with or clients/customers the same way. If you do, then I'd suggest that behavior is in the vast minority.

This does not mean you have to act like a sycophant but some common courtesy and manners go a long way to getting things done, especially when you're talking to the people you are asking things of.

In regards to the topic= the future of the AU servers has been at question for a while now. Fairly recently, the developers did make a community outreach message, and it was clear that if there were no donations to the AU servers then they may have to be taken down due to their high costs. If your clan leader is really interested in contributing to keeping the NI AU servers alive, then they can donate to the people who are currently running them. I don't see why there would be major problems with contributing in that manner unless they are dissatisfied with how they are being run.

As has already been stated in this thread, there have been previous issues with private servers. Whether or not the developers allow private ownership of servers is their prerogative.
(08-06-2015, 12:43 PM)Ruff link Wrote: I think it's great that your clan leader wants to pay for an AU server to be hosted but making a post acting like a little shit towards the people who pay for your precious nord invasion at the end of your gruelling long days then stating you are not willing to donate at all due to your xenophobic distrust of non-aussies is not going to get anything done
Thanks for contributing to the conversation ruff. I wish i could be as cool as you and have grudges against people for being in a different clan in a co-op mod.
In any case don't call me xenophobic for not wanting to give strangers money, that's common sense.
(08-06-2015, 01:42 PM)Urban_Viking link Wrote: [quote author=Ruff link=topic=44153.msg232660#msg232660 date=1433767429]
I think it's great that your clan leader wants to pay for an AU server to be hosted but making a post acting like a little shit towards the people who pay for your precious nord invasion at the end of your gruelling long days then stating you are not willing to donate at all due to your xenophobic distrust of non-aussies is not going to get anything done
Thanks for contributing to the conversation ruff. I wish i could be as cool as you and have grudges against people for being in a different clan in a co-op mod.
In any case don't call me xenophobic for not wanting to give strangers money, that's common sense.
[/quote]

I don't have a grudge against you for being in a different house. I am simply saying if you want something done you should ask nicely and politely rather than tell them what needs to happen in a rude and accusatory manner. Telling the devs that the servers need to be online when you want them to be and then stating you are never going to donate real life money to keep this game going makes you look like a child who sees it as a right and not a privilege.
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
(09-06-2015, 06:42 AM)Ruff link Wrote: I don't have a grudge against you for being in a different house. I am simply saying if you want something done you should ask nicely and politely rather than tell them what needs to happen in a rude and accusatory manner. Telling the devs that the servers need to be online when you want them to be and then stating you are never going to donate real life money to keep this game going makes you look like a child who sees it as a right and not a privilege.

+1 to this.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|