Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

help
Hello,I have one character at number 16120,it was created a long time ago,is it possible to recover the
I have sent a verification code to the messaging center of that character.  Please return it to me.

I also need a character ID from your current account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
now play with these characters 2482268 and 22673
Now for that verification code on your old character.  Once you send it to me, I can complete the transfer.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Not the character ID, the verification code in that character's messaging center.

https://nordinvasion.com/messages.php
sorry,I don't know where to look for the confirmation code,or need to re-register

and the character DP_FERZ_ at all what the level 0 and no things
Lets give this another try (if you are still interested).

I've resent the verification code to your old character - DP_FERZ (16120).
It can be found in the messaging center.

Return that code and I'll transfer the account.
the message center has found-but the mail is not what comes