Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: Munchies,Yogofo
1st report i have done.... so i dont think it needs irc

They have wasted my cades many times (For Fun/Trolling) But this one i just cant even ... idk
As you can see this is wave 20 not the best time to take 2/3 walls

In the chat you can see (No tomes = No win to them -.-)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
We still tried and help throughout the game and set up our base just because we didn't go behind your cades doesn't mean trolling and sorry if I offended you when we borrowed 2 cades when you were totally stacked and even when the game ended you had more of the cades we borrowed so they were useless to you why does it matter if you weren't gonna use it anyway.
We also tried and helped all the way up to wave 20 and we went to our cade spot that we made and what difference would a T3 and a new T4 do to kill 30 Royal Huscarls.
Also thanks for shooting our cades when your opinion of our choice was negative it really help man.
(22-06-2015, 07:42 AM)Yogofo link Wrote: We still tried and help throughout the game and set up our base just because we didn't go behind your cades doesn't mean trolling and sorry if I offended you when we borrowed 2 cades when you were totally stacked and even when the game ended you had more of the cades we borrowed so they were useless to you why does it matter if you weren't gonna use it anyway.
Wall your self in and sending almost all the wave at you so once you get crashed by Prince the other half of the wave has taken down the wall making us barrel to early meaning that Prince and hes friends only have some Shc's and some ranged to kill him.

See where this is going ... 

If you and your friend think that we have no hope beating wave 20 simple go to a different sever and save your time. 

(22-06-2015, 07:49 AM)Yogofo link Wrote: We also tried and helped all the way up to wave 20 and we went to our cade spot that we made and what difference would a T3 and a new T4 do to kill 30 Royal Huscarls.
Also thanks for shooting our cades when your opinion of our choice was negative it really help man.
Just heal that all i need people to do theses days... /Make cades in the right place.

Alright, before you read this post and think we were the bad guys, well, we weren't. My friend Yogofo who recently got back into the game and I as well we were trying to contribute as much as possible in the early levels. We are always grateful to those players who always help us get past through waves like 8 or 12 or even 16 and 20 that we can't even imagine getting past ourselves. They were using these strategic ways with their walls and their player defense of their own. So using our own deployable shields, as you can see up there ^^ that we place (that were completely our own, we got them off constant respawns), we wanted to create our own way of strategic defense and testing on how we could contribute to the players in the higher up levels instead of leeching like also our friend Woody (who was also complaing in the time and shooting our barricades which is also against the rules). We're sorry if you didn't allow us for getting the two wall barricades. Us noobs we were thinking "Hey they are stacked with tons of barricades perhaps they don't need these two??". None of it was trolling, you misunderstood. And if anyone is going to complain about us utilizing the barricades then I want to hear it from the owner of the barricades himself that was in the server. Not someone like you that complaining and leeching as well as shooting our barricades as you stand in the back.
Side Note: (In case some of you got confused) I was Munchies
(22-06-2015, 07:57 AM)KittySwag link Wrote: Alright, before you read this post and think we were the bad guys, well, we weren't. My friend Yogofo who recently got back into the game and I as well we were trying to contribute as much as possible in the early levels. We are always grateful to those players who always help us get past through waves like 8 or 12 or even 16 and 20 that we can't even imagine getting past ourselves. They were using these strategic ways with their walls and their player defense of their own. So using our own deployable shields, as you can see up there ^^ that we place (that were completely our own, we got them off constant respawns), we wanted to create our own way of strategic defense and testing on how we could contribute to the players in the higher up levels instead of leeching like also our friend Woody (who was also complaing in the time and shooting our barricades which is also against the rules). We're sorry if you didn't allow us for getting the two wall barricades. Us noobs we were thinking "Hey they are stacked with tons of barricades perhaps they don't need these two??". None of it was trolling, you misunderstood. And if anyone is going to complain about us utilizing the barricades then I want to hear it from the owner of the barricades himself that was in the server. Not someone like you that complaining and leeching as well as shooting our barricades as you stand in the back.
1. I was 2nd on the sore board with 250+ ping
2. There my cades......
3. "Shooting our barricades which is also against the rules" no? maybe idk But 1 arrow not going to do anything but get your attention.

(22-06-2015, 08:02 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=KittySwag link=topic=44562.msg233784#msg233784 date=1434959865]
Alright, before you read this post and think we were the bad guys, well, we weren't. My friend Yogofo who recently got back into the game and I as well we were trying to contribute as much as possible in the early levels. We are always grateful to those players who always help us get past through waves like 8 or 12 or even 16 and 20 that we can't even imagine getting past ourselves. They were using these strategic ways with their walls and their player defense of their own. So using our own deployable shields, as you can see up there ^^ that we place (that were completely our own, we got them off constant respawns), we wanted to create our own way of strategic defense and testing on how we could contribute to the players in the higher up levels instead of leeching like also our friend Woody (who was also complaing in the time and shooting our barricades which is also against the rules). We're sorry if you didn't allow us for getting the two wall barricades. Us noobs we were thinking "Hey they are stacked with tons of barricades perhaps they don't need these two??". None of it was trolling, you misunderstood. And if anyone is going to complain about us utilizing the barricades then I want to hear it from the owner of the barricades himself that was in the server. Not someone like you that complaining and leeching as well as shooting our barricades as you stand in the back.
1. I was 2nd on the sore board with 250+ ping
2. There my cades......
[/quote]

Pretty sure, perhaps they were not your cades, I think the cades belonged to VM_Ribbed. <----
(22-06-2015, 08:03 AM)KittySwag link Wrote: Pretty sure, perhaps they were not your cades, I think the cades belonged to VM_Ribbed. <----
.... Even if it was we both have walls and we BOTH did not like this look at the pic ^^

And if the admins are going to punish anyone, punish me. After all it was my lonely idea to bring the cades over there.