Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

xmas drops
I have thought about raising the marketplace sell price of xmas hats and snowballs, to like 1-2k. This way they get some actual worth, are a  good addition over xmas, as you get additional worthy drops in this time. More people are going to play then, furthermore it helps redshirts, they profit from that easy money.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Christmas hats and Snowballs haven't been added for trading value, but for the fun. Making them 1-2k would be too expensive. Looking to those who have 300+ Christmas Hats and 500+ Snowballs ...
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
But some kind of "Boost" items would be rather nice for things like Christmas. Would raise the motivation of actually playing a lot.
(23-06-2015, 07:59 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Christmas hats and Snowballs haven't been added for trading value, but for the fun. Making them 1-2k would be too expensive. Looking to those who have 300+ Christmas Hats and 500+ Snowballs ...
well yea they end up with 0.5 mil after that, collecting stuff for 3 years dont think that would be really bad would it?

(23-06-2015, 08:03 PM)Gyros link Wrote: But some kind of "Boost" items would be rather nice for things like Christmas. Would raise the motivation of actually playing a lot.
yep just my thought
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
So tell us how much of them you´ve got so far Assassine, why would you make this topic if you couldn´t get some nice millions for it? :p
a few hundred, just like every vet playing for few years
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
If selling that stuff would suddenly make some people rich (Which would be deserved imo), you could just add new items like Christmas Socks or Presents or something which can be sold for more gold. So everyone would have the same profit.
(25-06-2015, 11:13 AM)Gyros link Wrote: If selling that stuff would suddenly make some people rich (Which would be deserved imo), you could just add new items like Christmas Socks or Presents or something which can be sold for more gold. So everyone would have the same profit.
how is that related? my suggestion is to reward veterans/ people with lots of hours in this mod. They get something for alot of gameplay
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Quote: link=topic=44592.msg233979#msg233979 date=1435231218]
my suggestion is to reward veterans/ people with lots of hours in this mod. They get something for alot of gameplay

How can this be a reward for veteran players when these xmas items got massively dropped 6-7 months ago. Beside that, alot of players were buying them in bulk.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
If something like this were to be implemented, I feel that it would be more fair to everyone if the current items owned had no increased value and new ones were added. The veteran players don't need this type of reward especially when some have, as blacksniper said, bought them in bulk when they were really cheap. It's almost like asking to make sparkly necklaces 2k each on the marketplace knowing full well that a select few will benefit extremely from it having saved up over a thousand.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]