Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

iron flesh
just noticed, if this is a website error nvm, but ranger seems to have 8 iron flesh, royal guard 7 and legio+ zwei 6 (checked on the website). Idk but shouldnt the tank class have more iron flesh than the archer? I suggest to buff zwei and legio to 8 and rg to 9, or nerf the ranger class
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I think that the ranger stats should stay the same. The high iron flesh is likely there to compensate for the fact the ranger doesn't have commando grade armor, but it's still intended to be able to take a blow better. High iron flesh is balanced by the lack of  strong armor in short.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Lol is Assassine is saying Ranger is Op

The day has come  8)

For me Atm it is the best class as Warden shoots almost the same speed on a high ping sever and it only + is 1 Power draw

And Sentinel would be a waste of time when 99% of my time i have 300 ping  :Smile

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Ranger doesn't need a nerf, but any buff to my class would be welcome.

I'm not complaining - just in most games the tank doesn't get 1 shot. :p
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(26-06-2015, 08:45 AM)Woody link Wrote: Lol is Assassine is saying Ranger is Op

The day has come  8)

For me Atm it is the best class as Warden shoots almost the same speed on a high ping sever and it only + is 1 Power draw

And Sentinel would be a waste of time when 99% of my time i have 300 ping  :Smile
This is a thread about iron flesh, not the different hero classes for archers..
Quote: link=topic=44651.msg234064#msg234064 date=1435304346]
nerf the ranger class
What im saying ranger is one of the less peckt hero class and you want to nef.  Why?

(26-06-2015, 04:43 PM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=[ASSASSINE] link=topic=44651.msg234064#msg234064 date=1435304346]
nerf the ranger class
What im saying ranger is one of the less peckt hero class and you want to nef.  Why?
[/quote]
He's just stating an option, the other one he stated was to buff the commando heroes.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(26-06-2015, 04:55 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: He's just stating an option, the other one he stated was to buff the commando heroes.
Well do you really need more health ? I find it fine on my Zwei/Leg. So if Rg has one more surely that good the job.

Btw Halberdier also has 8 iren flesh as well and it has a lot more armor than ranger

Think Rg/zwei/legio should be buffed by 1 iron flesh, the gap seems too far IMO, shouldn't be higher then ranger though, as it's there to compensate for the lack of Commando armour (even though it's an archer, the logic).
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
Remember that commandos have much better armor then snipers. Around 50% more which mean that the commandos are still in the lead.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8