Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Where to go from here?
Hey all!
Havn´t played in over a year and recently started playing again on my Sharpshooter - now the question is since I´ve been away for so long I´m just gonne guess there are several new items and so on....

My current setup is:

Arbalest
Unscratchable gold bolts
Short Espada
Barricade

Heavy Kettle Hat
Padded Surcoat Over Mail
Black Wisby Gaunlets
Plated Boots

My melee has to change for shure but I don´t realy know whats good on a T4 atm...

On the other hand I was thinking with Hero class to go for? Is there any reason to take Aventurier at all or will I be better of with Pavise? And which shield do you guys suggest for these classes if any shield at all?
I suggest these things:

Plate mittens for 80k~
Ornate Espada
Short Heavy Cade 400-450k~
Embelmed Crossbowmans Armor 80-100k~
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

First of all,  SHC as looter said.  It is the best thing you can upgrade right now.  than the armor upgrades looter said.  I do not know about melee on crossbow though. 

As for a hero class,  What style do you like playing your crossbowman?  Do you like just standing there shooting a little bit faster?  Do you like being able to deal with guys who come in the base in melee?  Do you like being able to step in and shield?  this is what should determine your hero class.

As for a shield,  There's not much available to most crossbow classes.  SKS and tower shield are the ones that can be used as tier 4.  Pavise gets all the RG locked shields as well.  So if you go Pavise i would recommend getting a Aegis shield.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I would save up gor a crossed sharpshooters male
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
SHC and hero class, the rest is optional.
Tbh armor isn't too important for crossbowmen unless you wanna make a pavise and shield alot.

After SHC and Hero I'd try and get PLate Mittens and Emblemed or Crossed dpepending on your money
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017