Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repair hammer!
I was thinking a Repair hammer would be cool. You could have them in sets of three. And throw then at the cades and restore 20% with each hit. Or It be like weapon but after a few hits it needs to be repaired at the anvil. Idk just thought it would be cool
"Everyone knows, deer has bad archery"
Repairing cades would be great. 20% might be a bit high. Looking to the difference between wall cade and normal barricade.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
If the same percentage of people would fix the cades with these proposed hammers as much as they use their medic boxes to, more importantly, keep their comrades alive then I think barely anyone would use these things.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

i feel like this is more of a feature request
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
could always just do amount of health, not percentage...
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Why bring a hammer when you can bring another cade? Also, I thought thats the whole point of employing the shielder tactics - he can be "repaired" (healed and repair his shields) while cades don't.
BoS_Niezdara - LVL 52 Repeaterman - Blacksmith LVL 22 | BoS_Niezdara_Guard - LVL 52 Royal Guard - Armorsmith LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Peltast - LVL 52 Master Peltast - Alchemist LVL 25 | BoS_Niezdara_Warden - LVL 52 Warden
(16-07-2015, 11:22 AM)Niezdara link Wrote: Why bring a hammer when you can bring another cade? Also, I thought thats the whole point of employing the shielder tactics - he can be "repaired" (healed and repair his shields) while cades don't.

alright, but what if theres only one wall bringer so he would bring one wall every spawn. Thats not really much tho so you can keep the old cades via the hammer alive but yeah we should move this to feature request

What I think would be cool (if this were added) is that it takes up a weapon slot instead of a support slot, but can also fit in the support slot if need be.

What this adds is the sacrifice of weapon availability for utility. You can bring in a wall cade and repair hammers, but you only get to bring in two weapons seeing as you only have two slots left.

But right now it seems like the repair hammer would be kinda useless, as you could just bring in more barricades.
If the health of barricades were lowered and repair hammers were added, it would give another job to people doing nothing behind the barricade - a person who repairs the damaged barricades in the middle of a fight. If they aren't repaired, enemies kill barricades, enemies kill players.

So, in conclusion, the repair hammers would be useless if they were added UNLESS the barricade health was lowered, opening up another job for AFK/new/ people to do behind barricades and you had to sacrifice weapon slots to bring in both a barricade and repair hammers.

and i would totally model some repair hammers if needed
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(02-08-2015, 02:34 PM)Terath link Wrote: If the health of barricades were lowered and repair hammers were added, it would give another job to people doing nothing behind the barricade - a person who repairs the damaged barricades in the middle of a fight. If they aren't repaired, enemies kill barricades, enemies kill players.
You could add something that if you repair the barricades while prep time more hitpoints get refilled, so that you dont have to stand behind cades during waves. You can just repair them in prep time.

Wouldn't it be fun if the amount of any support item a single person could bring in was limited, for example you could only bring 2 x SHB before having to switch to another engineer item?  It would bring a lot of variation to what people bring in (assuming people try to get new items so they can always bring in more support).  That would also, of course, make something like a repair hammer a lot more useful if only two people have Wall Barricades and they can only bring in two each Wink