Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Making Legion a bit easier to gear?
My inf is T4 right now, and i really want to go legion.  the problem is, people say legion is really hard to gear.  and im a pleb, and so are many other people.  so what im thinking, is possibly making defender shield usable by legion? (its RG only right?) and maybe some other things.  Maybe add an item thats cheap and good for legion? (theres VHTA but thats 2 mill (i think) and thats a lot for some people).  I know this sounds kinda like i want a legion but i dont want to pay a lot for it so change the game for me, but i just want it to be easier to gear for all those plebs out there like me Big Grin

Other suggestions are welcome!

Anyway, thanks for reading my little suggestion, and have a good day Smile

Lumpy
[Image: iqfEsqU.png]
Atm i say this for leg
But a cheaper Shield yea why not but not Defender Shield maybe make the Teutonic Shield with Banner/Reinforced Teutonic Shield have that ?(usable by tr4 or hero ?) just lower the stats a little

Btw i still think leg should be able to use Zwei helms as they are fighting ranged more often or just have there own helm that cheep (same as most Zwei helms (3-4m) 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-07-2015, 05:31 AM)Woody link Wrote: Atm i say this for leg
But a cheaper Shield yea why not but not Defender Shield maybe make the Teutonic Shield with Banner/Reinforced Teutonic Shield have that ?(usable by tr4 or hero ?) just lower the stats a little

Btw i still think leg should be able to use Zwei helms as they are fighting ranged more often or just have there own helm that cheep (same as most Zwei helms (3-4m)

How much is teutonic? and whats its stats compared to defender?
[Image: iqfEsqU.png]