Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvsison Official Event Idea
It would be great if u guys host a "Swadian Invasion" events again.Winter were hosting these events and he scheduled last one in march 2015.But Weekly events getting bored because every "Official weekly event"  has nearly same players and we doing same things over and over again. (Normal/Hard/Ragnarok).Thanks for checking it out.

What is "Swadian Invasion" Event?
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg218463

no one received a glaive, but it was still fun

Current bounties:
Odin - 100k
Thor - 75k
Loke - 50k
Hodur - 25k
Tyr - 25k
King Ragnar - 75k
Princess Dortea - 50k
Nord Prince - 50k
Field Marshall Rhagvatr - 75k
Gunnar the Invincible - 50k
Ulfric the Mighty - 50k

I enjoy all these special events, but the idea behind the weekly official event is to have an organized run...which is something that doesn't allways happen on a daily basis, especially for people that are not in a house or can't always make it to their house events.

In these special events, there is not usually a chance for a drop or all the assist xp/ mats that you get from a regular run. I still enjoy them though.

Just to give you the difference,and why we continue to have weekly events. 
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
I am still looking to have a big open battle. 100 brave Swadians against random waves of Nords on open terrain. So no effective shield walls, cades or whatever Smile
(18-07-2015, 05:15 PM)Deer link Wrote: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg218463
(...) I enjoy all these special events, but the idea behind the weekly official event is to have an organized run...which is something that doesn't allways happen on a daily basis, especially for people that are not in a house or can't always make it to their house events. (...)
Yeah, thanks for pointing this out, good job from Admins team to provide an apportunity for a successful ragnarok runs for all those players that would have otherwise some trouble to get on one. :-*
(24-07-2015, 10:34 AM)Sebas link Wrote: I am still looking to have a big open battle. 100 brave Swadians against random waves of Nords on open terrain. So no effective shield walls, cades or whatever Smile
Oh yes! That would be tones of fun ! Smile