Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Question about rules
Hi i don't know where post this so i post here. I want to know how we're supposed protect our head if we can't stack 2 deployable shield. Indeed the main use of this cade is for protect against arrow. But they are not too long for protect archer head. So i want ask if we can change this rules for just can stack one shield on one other for protect head. All player can't have a wall or heavy cade for protect head. If it's not against server running....
Prince : x7
Ragnar : x8

Loot :
Odin 5 x Hardened Metal
Odin 3 x Small Lump
You can use your mouse to duck down. Life of an archer is dangerous, being head shotted is common. But eventually you will master the skills of hiding behind props and cades.
Since stacking is considered a glitch I don't think they will easily chance this rule.
Ty, i don't think i need lesson for how hidden behind a little cade. I want just say deployable shield are make for protect against nord arrow. But they can't make this mission if they can't protect all the character. And if you down mouse, you can ever be shoot i think... And more if bot are little above you. I'm agree, if we make a stack of 4 deployable is forbidden but just one on an other... That don't kill nobody and save lot of life. Like that deployable can be cheaper arrow protection than heavy cade, who are expensive for lot of people...

Loot :
Odin 5 x Hardened Metal
Odin 3 x Small Lump
Where do you think Dep shields are most used?  Where i see them most, is in windows.  There the size is perfect. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

I do believe Harad thinks about situation like shielding on King's Castleyard: if you don't put a tall protective support item (wall, heavy cade) to cover right side of shielders they will get headshoted (what happened to me yesterday). The dep shield is not tall enough.
So I do see the point. Still, rules are rules...
A: Dep shields have the lowest cost, health and usefulness of all deployable barricades; they should not fill the roll of more expensive items such as the heavy cade(which is significantly undervalued based upon its usefulness) or wall cade.
B: Realistically, in battle, a pavise shield would have no way of balancing on top of another shield; their purpose was to protect ranged troops, mainly crossbowmen, as they reloaded and then allow them a clear shot over the top while maintaining protection of a majority of the users body, which it currently does effectively.
C: The argument Harad put forward supporting stacking brings up the fact that not all players can afford heavy cades or wall cades; this is true, however, not all players can afford buying a royal shield to help in a run, not all players are rich enough to have a legendary bow to get kills faster, not all players can afford anything better than marketplace gear. That does not mean that the rules have to change to accommodate them, just that players have to adjust to situations they are given and find ways to win.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Dep shield can make the heavy cade job, but it's ever better than nothing. And they are better in protection against ranged than for block bot so this they're main utility...
And some pavise shield can be used in some situation.

And some dangerous ranged map where you need depshield for protect shielder, and not just kingcastleyard... I don't know but i ask for a little thing and it's look like i ask for lead the earth :o
Just ask for help little player because, a long time ago i'm one, and i see make a normal where i play with lot of little player and we have make a protection with that. An admin come destroy and we die fast because shielder take some hs. I board nothing against this admin, it's normal, it's the rule. But this rule is little stupid for me...

And if new player don't have big support for protect aginst arrow, they don't have lot of way for win too...

Loot :
Odin 5 x Hardened Metal
Odin 3 x Small Lump
The rules are very simple: no deployable item can be stacked on another.  For a time, there were a couple of exceptions but people kept trying to claim their situation as an exception.  To prevent this and make the rules abundantly clear, there are now no exceptions.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...