Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
I'll start updating this again after the NordInvasion update, don't have that much time atm.
Decided to give it a try, works like a charm Smile
I hope the devs will implement account wide inventory at some point.. Combined with your gear preset option that would improve the inventory/gear management greatly.

Two questions though, is it possible to copy the gear presets from one computer to the next? I have 16 chars and multiple pc's and a laptop I play NI on. The other one is if it is possible to order the gear like it was setup. (for example if I put in worm bane/hurri/ebony arrows it will restore the gear as hurri/worm bane/ebony arrows).
SteamProfile
New update lads, lots of changes to the code that make it more readable. If anyone is interested in committing to this project feel free to contact me.
Removed the random pepe function.
Quest tracker shouldn't show anymore once it is completed.

What do you guys think about an option to place buy orders on the AH. Basically you could place an buy order for a certain amount of materials at the given price and it wil auto buy.
good job kaas
Leader House of Elite
Professions: [⚒MAX][⛊MAX][⚗MAX]
House Crafting: [⚒25][⛊16][⚗MAX]
I like the idea of auto buy but I don't think it's good for the economy if I place a buy order for hm and 8k it will auto buy all the hm and no one will be able to buy. Ps good job it helps alot
Sun Pike -  26/11/17
Studded -  18/01/18
Ruptures - 19/2/18
Eastern Full Scale - 08/06/18
Malice - 05/06/2021
Gloves of Vidar - 01/07/21
Every thing X 1 gold. Ye I dont like the idea just feels unfair to the people that don't have it.

If you don't get the 1g thing any one reading this. People use ah as traded ethers when they are new or can't be fucked or I guess if a Dev loots etc... I guess it would be ok if you could only have 1 thing in the auto buyer but even then feels unfair.

As you are a Dev now what's stopping you from making all you done here natively in the website? Other than time I guess.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Is it still does not work with the new firefox?
It should work, let me know if it doesn't
It isn't working for me.
Yep, it isn't working.