Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NordInvasion# 1.14
Just published a new version, the quest tracker is still in a beta phase till I am sure all the bugs are ironed out.
If you go to the Auction Hall - Show my listings you can see your predicted wealth based on the lowest prices on the auction halls, if they are available.
Rise From the Ashes (0%)

HERE WE GO BOYS
see you in 2 years
Got a request no idea how much coding it would need but I'm sure just about everyone would use it at some point. 

For Sometime now (years) I have been using this to somewhat quickly get an idea of what some things will cost -->  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=5657

The link does not work anymore but looks like this 

(open in new tab to make bigger if needed)
[Image: 2d22d15dcacf433db68e03e78dcec54b.png]

So my request is this just about.

[Image: dee58dac3436d92ccc99c378a049ec0f.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
I was thinking about making something like this. I might work on it tomorrow.
Ow nice only saw this now

[Image: 32ef990eb692bea73a0ab5639c6f0f29.png]

Good to now I can crash the market even more thx lol

(17-02-2018, 11:54 AM)Woody Wrote: Ow nice only saw this now

[Image: 32ef990eb692bea73a0ab5639c6f0f29.png]

Good to now I can crash the market even more thx lol

Does it add up money, or is it just price of all of the items?
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
I think it's doing all the mats I have + the gold I have.

Mats and items, if available in the AH, and the gold.
Quest tracker got an update. Not Available quests can now be removed by pressing the X character. Under the bots required for the quest there is a link to the quest page.
Added a button to remove all quests from being tracked, in case there is a bug in the quest tracker.
[Image: 397adf09d60c8bbfa900f9e0c7cc6ee9.png]

What happened today lol?