Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT/WTS Thunderpike
Wormbane gone. I will keep the Thunder Pike for now.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
Your worm bane for my Onyx Bolts (Legendary).
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
Have a look here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...M3c#gid=13
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(07-09-2012, 09:26 PM)_Sophie_ link Wrote: Your worm bane for my Onyx Bolts (Legendary).

Nah they are just worth 1 - 1.5 mill. Just because I´m new doesn´t mean that I can´t search  the forum. But good try Smile

Senni! Thx for the link
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.
good job ragnar for not giving in
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
So? You want Xbow stuff, I give you the best Bolts, good luck getting other Onyx Bolts.
By the way Senni, thanks for downgrading my offer >Sad
I do not know a lot of other players with Onyx Bolts so actually that price should be higher in my opinion.
(And people nowadays aren't rich enough to affort stuff like a Worm been.
(Some people Farm Legendary's and keep them useless in their Inventory).
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
you go girl
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
What are the stats of thunder pike?
My in steam name is Phalangite Caesar
Added stats in first post...