Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTB Pike of Kings/Dragon Spear/Dragon Breath/Twig of Yggdrasil
I hope there will be someone found who has one of these items Smile
So here are my offers

For a Dragon Breath:

Bolt Tosser
Thunder Pike

~14-19 million

For a Dragon Spear:

Bolt Tosser

~10-15 million

For a Twig of Yggdrasil:

Bolt Tosser
Thunder Pike
Open Salet Helmet
Swadian Poleaxe

~14-19 million

For a Pike of Kings:

Bolt Tosser
Thunder Pike
Open Salet Helmet
Emblemed Crossbowman's Mail
Swadian Poleaxe
Surgeon's Kit
6 x Small Lump of Lead
3 x Raven Feather
3 x Wood of Glasir

~15-20 million

(You can't really value legendaries so these are just assumptions)

I know there aren't that many guys with a Pike of Kings and I'll just do my very best Smile

AND: If you haven't got a Pike of Kings or one of the other things yourself, please don't post random complainings about my valuation of prices, because you just cannot simply define a Legendary's price, you can only compare them to others. Smile
frag ma sparhawp wegen twiggs
Commando LvL 52-Fearsome-Aurora
Bump! Smile
That's one expensive bolt-tosser!
Quote: If you haven't got a Pike of Kings or one of the other things yourself, please don't post random complainings about my valuation of prices, because you just cannot simply define a Legendary's price, you can only compare them to others.
Thanks for following my hints, dear nexodus..... Nevermind I should just put the prices away so you can count on your own....
I am full aware that I am not an admin, but just to remind you folks (in here, Nexodus posting his opinion of an item's value without anyone asking, and with no relevance to the thread).
If you have got nothing relevant to the actual trade to say, don't say it. It's just spamming. It's not helping anyone. Everytime I see a trade thread these days, there's allways 1-3 posts down someone telling the seller/buyer what they should do with their trade. That is not how a free trading system works, so please just.. stop it?

I wish you the best of luck getting your hands on one of those, Drunken!! And I am so sorry for spam, I post this in the hopes that it might keep just a few more spam-posts from filling the forum up in the future.
Thanks alot, Tari, I can only agree Smile
There must be someone.....
Can I interest you in a snake spear? Tongue

Stats in comparison with dragon spear:

Striker strikes again.

Hehe nice try my friend Wink
But sorry, I've got a Dragon Halberd and a Thunder Pike Tongue