Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Houses
Something similar to guilds or clans but it could be groups of 4-6 people that form groups like a family.

Even though the Swadians are one faction, it does not mean people with different ideals exist inside of the kingdom. There are those that fight for glory, those that fight for money or those who fight for their kingdom.

Family bonuses could include-
Gifting to members of a family.
The family could take quests as a whole.
Extra assist bonus xp when a family member kills an enemy.

This is something I can confirm will be happening, and infact tonights update (which should only be web side) will include one of the prerequisites for all of this.

Group / House quests should be an interesting dynamic, I like that idea!

Again, without giving too much away, 'Houses' will play a dramatic part in the grand campaign of NordInvasion, and infact they will for the most part be in control of how the Swadian army defends its nation (as long as your on the Kings good side Wink)
Awesome, thanks for the information.
Since you mentioned castles, instead of just one person ruling over it, maybe a house could rule it together?
The upkeep in both faction points AND gold alone will mean it will be a giant undergoing for a single person to do by themselves. It is likely to be easier for groups of players to own them, but i'd like to keep both options open, just incase someone wants to dedicate the time to having their own castle they can!
I shall apply for the king's house.
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?