Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Show the items traded
Sometimes it is hard to say if someone gave you all the crafting items or you know what he has traded with you and if he was wrong. So my idea would be that you can see what you have traded with the other person, so noone can lie or deny he has put sth else in there.
What do you think?
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
As far as I'm concerned, I always make a screenshot ( print screen keyboard ) before trading/crafting.
This is instantly sent to my dropbox file.
I have been doing this since i have been scammed ( someone stole my tome ) and I must admit it works fine.

Your idea could be an alternative way to avoid problems.
Bearing in mind that devs can't see the content of the trade ( if i'm right ), that would help a lot to tease dishonesty out.
that would be a great feature!
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
Yep it would save me time
+1

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
This has been on my to-do list for a while now.  Might bump it up to be one of the next projects after the immediate ones are done.

Developers can see the contents of trades, by the way.  We cannot see the intent (gift/loan/crafting project).
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
It has been suggested before.  http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...#msg203297.  There was not much of a official response to it than.  I do like this idea still though.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(04-08-2015, 01:32 PM)Kip link Wrote: This has been on my to-do list for a while now.  Might bump it up to be one of the next projects after the immediate ones are done.

Developers can see the contents of trades, by the way.  We cannot see the intent (gift/loan/crafting project).
Thank you very much for this answer Kip.

@ Sargent Q: I already saw this but I had the feeling an official statement, like you said was missing, but now we have one luckily
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Could just change it so it's like this:

Trade 1 phase:
Both parties put items in, both parties hit accept. It then progresses to the trade 2 phase.

Trade 2 phase:
No one can put in or take out items, however both parties can clearly see what each user has put in the trade and decide whether they want to accept the trade or not.
No way anyone could potentially scam that way.

I remember doing a trade with Madjosh a while back for items over like 50 mil in multiples too, the first trade I didn't receive a 30m item for some weird reason.
We did a trade later on and Madjosh didn't receive my barrel for some weird reason.

So dunno what was up with that, was pretty weird.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I do believe when items are added and accepted from one side, any change on items list (from whatever side) cancells the acceptation. So it seems it is pretty save, if one checks carefully the items in trade before accepting, the trade will be precisely WYSIWYG. But concerning the subject, I can remember Devs to have confirmed it was on to-do list and it will be great to have it implemented.